Chapter 15

Selina woke up at 8:45 by hearing her mothers laughing.

She got up, showered and got dressed before walking out to the kitchen where both of her mothers were.

"Good Morning." Selina spoke tiredly as she grabbed a pop tart.

"Morning Lina!" Rose said as she got her things together to go to work.

"Shit i have school!" Selina spoke as both her mothers and Ranboo laughed.

"You don't have school today but you have to go to school at 3 to get the work you've missed and are going to miss!" Rose said as she grabbed her keys

Frankie was already at work, she left about 5 minutes after Skylar.

"You two be careful, have fun!" Rose said as she left to head to work.

Ranboo and Selina looked at each other with confused faces.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Selina spoke with a confused look on her face.

"I thought she was with you." Ranboo responded as Selina opened the door and looked for her car.

"Her car is gone, does she know anyone that lives around here?" Selina asked as Ranboo had a confused look planted across his face.

"Um no, I could check her location though." Ranboo said as he opened his phone.

"Annnnnnnnd its off!" Ranboo responded to her.

"That's weird." Selina spoke as she threw her trash away from breakfast.

"I doubt she's doing anything crazy though." Ranboo shrugged as Selina gave him a soda from the fridge.

Selina grabbed her phone and scrolled on twitter as Ranboo tried calling Skylar.

"Man I hate to say I'm clingy but I'm clingy." Ranboo said once Skylar didn't answer.

Selina laughed as she put her phone down and fed Pluto.

Selina grabbed her phone, closed it and put it in her pocket as she went to the fridge to grab herself something to drink.

Selina was in the middle of trying to figure out what she wanted to drink when the door opened.

"Skylar My beloved where did you go?" Ranboo asked as Selina waved still looking the other way.

"Hellooooo!" Selina spoke as Skylar laughed.

"Ranboo and Selina could you go get some bags from my car?" She asked as he looked at her with a confused face.

"Did you go food shopping?" Selina asked as she turned around with a coke in her head.

"Yeah, I bought some teenagers at walmart." Skylar said as Selina laughed.

Ranboo followed Skylar outside as did Selina.

Pluto followed behind them all and they let him because he wouldn't run away.

He was trained to stay with people he knew when he was off the leash.

"Hello MoonStars." Tommy said as he stood next to Tubbo and Nora.

"Oh hi TommyInnit!" Selina spoke as she took a sip for her drink and opened her phone.

He laughed as Selina dropped her phone and looked up.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo shouted as he ran towards the older boy and hugged him.

"Tommyinnit and Nora my beloved!" Selina said as she hugged Nora.