𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝔂

𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝔼𝔻

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕏 𝕊𝔸𝕎𝔸𝕄𝕌ℝ𝔸 𝔻𝔸𝕀ℂℍ𝕀

𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪:
Thick thighs are hypnotizing, especially when you're a freshman in college with a boyfriend who's thighs can crush a watermelon 👍

𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤:
Thigh fucking
Sleepy sex
Rough later on

𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤:

Thank you for being patient with me, and thank you for the request!
I hope I can fulfill your wishes✨

ALSO! should I tag you guys when I release your one shot? So that you know it's yours
—————————————————————
Daichi sighed tiredly as he pushed the cart filled with balls into the closet, the rest of the team had already gone ahead. With the exception of his boyfriend who was waiting for him by the doors looking through his phone, Daichi rubbed his tired eyes the thought of getting home and cuddling with his lover for the rest of the day seemed wonderful.

But of course, the college freshman had other plans. (M/N) looked up from his phone as his lover sluggishly walked out of the closet, his eyes traveled down to the pair of thick thighs that belonged to his boyfriend. "You ready to go?" Daichi nodded as he put his hands on (M/N)'s shoulders while the said boy put his hands on his hips and gave them a squeeze. "I'm tired, I wanna go to bed."

(M/N) hummed, not exactly paying attention to what his lover was saying since the other boys thighs were practically in his face. "Lets get going" (M/N) stud up and wrapped his arm around his boyfriends waist and led him to his car.

Daichi hummed as (M/N) put his hand on his thigh while driving. "Stop it horn dog" he chuckled, (M/N) smiled "I can't help myself love, you're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days" Daichi rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat.

———𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹———

(M/N) softly shook his boyfriend to wake him, Daichi leaned on the other boy as they walked into (M/N)'s apartment. "Babe, wake up" Daichi hummed as soft kisses were spread across his neck and face "Come on love, I need you awake." Daichi sighed and rubbed his eyes "I wanna sleep (M/N)" he whined as his boyfriend kissed him.

"I wanna mess around, please?" Daichi groaned and dragged the other boy into his bedroom. "Only outside" Daichi mumbled as he pulled down his shorts and laid down. (M/N) looked like an excited puppy to his half asleep boyfriend as he undid his belt, Daichi softly moaned as (M/N) lifted up his shirt to kiss at his chest.

"You better not fall asleep on me love" (M/N) grumbled, Daichi smirked lazily "Or what?" "Or I'll bite you" (M/N) softly bit his lovers soften bud. Daichi jolted and arched his back "Your chest has always been pretty sensitive" (M/N) chuckled "You're such an i-idiot, just hurry up."

(M/N) pulled out his hard on and reached over to his nightstand where a bottle of lube sat. "Why do you keep that out in the open? Aren't you worried someone might see it when they come into your room?" Daichi snickered, (M/N) sat up and shrugged. "It's not like I bring anyone into my room, besides you of course" Daichi hummed.

"Better not" (M/N) scoffed and smirked down at his lover "You're so possessive" He lubed up his dick and picked up Daichis legs. "Be quick please I wanna cuddle" He hummed and forced his cock in between the soft thighs that had always made him drool.

(M/N) shuddered at how warm they were, Daichi sighed tiredly and shuffled around a bit. He moaned softly as his lover began thrusting harshly into the small space in between his thighs, Daichi smiled a little at the sound of (M/N)'s grunts and small moans. His breath hitched when his boyfriend softly grinded against him.

The boy on top of him didn't seem to notice his squirming, all he could focus on was fucking Daichis thighs. "Wa...wait!" Daichi squeezed his thighs incredibly hard, earning a yelp from his lover. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Both boys sat in silence as they caught their breaths. "You're grinding on me moron, I-I'll cum before you do at this rate" (M/N) huffed.

"No need to be so mean" (M/N) laid his head against his boyfriends chest and looked up at him. "Just do it inside" (M/N) sat back up as Daichi turned himself around "I thought you were sleepy" Daichi turned away in embarrassment "Hurry before I change my mind and go to sleep." (M/N) smiled and nodded, he poured more lube onto his hand and slowly pushed it into his lover.

Daichi grumbled as he's stretched out, he gasped softly when more fingers entered into him. "I don't need much, we just did it a few days ago" Daichi mumbled, his face red from embarrassment, his boyfriend hummed. "I don't wanna risk hurting you love" (M/N) mumbled into Daichi's neck that he was marking up.

(M/N) pulled out his fingers in one swift motion that caused Daichi to jerk back, the man that was over him chuckled quietly "I'm gonna start ok?" Daichi nodded "Just be gentle please, I don't wanna be sore while I try to sleep." (M/N) sighed as he sank into his lover, Daichi moaned into the pillow he buried his face in.

He yelped when he was forced into his knees, (M/N) ran a hand up and down his arched am back to soothe him. Daichis eyes squeezed together tightly as he was roughly fucked into from behind, usually he wouldn't complain but given the fact that he was tired from practice and cleaning up, he tried his best to glare at his boyfriend who looked down at him with a smirk.

"Sorry darling I can't help myself, you're so warm" (M/N) snickered as he gave an especially hard thrust into his younger boyfriend who was practically screaming. "You're so soft, I might lose my mind" Daichi momentarily forgot how tired he was "(M-(M/N)!" The said male hummed and leaned down. Daichi breathlessly turned his head to the side while pulling (M/N)'s face down to meet his.

(M/N) kissed back, letting his hands roam over his boyfriends body. Daichi pulled away to moan loudly as his prostrate was hit repeatedly, (M/N) leaned back and put his hands on Daichis hips. "You look so good darling, should I take a picture?" Daichi whined, the side of his face was pressed into the pillow "I won't show anyone, promise."

Daichi's grip on the bed sheets tightened to the point his knuckles whitened as he shook his head. "No? But whyyyyy" (M/N) snickered, "Don't- mmm, y-you dare!" Daichi glared back at his lover the best he could. "Ohhh, and what are you gonna do about it? You're to fucked out to even talk properly" The younger male moaned loudly as he neared the edge of cumming.

(M/N) pulled out earning a displeased whined from Daichi who's body shook softly. The brown haired boy gasped softly  as he was flipped over onto his back, his shirt was ripped off of him to expose him fully. "Hey, stay awake a little longer" Daichi flinched when he suddenly felt
(M/N) whisper against his neck.

"F-for the love of god, please hurry!" (M/N) hummed, but did as Daichi wished. The boy underneath him wrapped his arms around his neck as he pushed back in, Daichi tangled his hands into (M/N)'s hair and pulled him down. (M/N) didn't let him catch his breath as he pushed his tongue into Daichis mouth.

Daichi wrapped his legs around (M/N)'s torso as he neared his end. "Ple-please! Make me cum! I'm so close!" Drool dripped down the side of his mouth while his eyes rolled into the back of his head, (M/N) watched intently before leaning down to mark up his chest. "I'm close too love, then you can get to sleep stuffed ok?" Daichi moaned loud enough that (M/N) was sure his neighbors would bitch at him later.

But, he was to focused on making his boyfriend cum to care. Daichi arched his back and pressed his chest against (M/N)'s as he came, he couldn't stop his eyes from crossing and his jaw from clenching as white lines shot in between both their bodies. (M/N) groaned into his ear when Daichi clenched down onto him harshly.

Daichi wrapped his limbs tightly around his lover as he shot cum into him. They stayed in the same position for a few minutes before (M/N) slowly pulled out, Daichi shivered as he felt the cum run out of him. "Cuddle me or I'll never let you do this again" As soon as he felt warm arms wrap around his waist he sighed in content.

"You aren't to sore right?" Daichi shook his head before turning himself around to shove his face into the crook of (M/N)'s neck. "We'll have to take a bath later..." (M/N) pulled away slightly to look down at the other boy. He smiled a little when he finally saw Daichis sleeping face "Goonight, I love you Sawamura"