𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽

𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝔼𝔻

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕏 𝔸𝕋𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕌 𝕄𝕀𝕐𝔸

𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪:
After continuously bumping into each other (M/N) finally notices the feelings that Atsumu has for him, their recent encounter was pretty eventful

𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤:
Cursing
Guy on guy action
Daddy kink
Degrading
Edging
Dirty talk
Blindfold

𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤:
Thank you for the request!
Anywaysssss I hope I can fulfill your wishes✨
—————————————————————

(M/N) looked down at the shorter boy, it felt like he's seen him over a hundred times already. Each encounter escalating their one way relationship, it wasn't hard to figure out that the younger boy had some sort of crush on him. Atsumu had his hands on his hips as he looked up at (M/N) with a grin.

"It feels like you're everywhere" (M/N) mumbled, Atsumu's grin widen "Maybe cuz you're stalking me" he leaned forward a bit. "Nope" (M/N) began walking away, quickly being followed by Atsumu "So why are you here? You don't play volleyball" They walked at a slow pace, mostly so that Atsumu could keep up with him.

"I was invited, as an assistant coach" (M/N) answered "That means you'll spend more time with me right?" (M/N) looked down at him again. "You don't need any help, as far as I can see" Atsumu chuckled "Flattery won't get you everywhere" (M/N) sweatdropped "I wasn't-" He sighed and shrugged. "It'll get me some places if I use it on the right people"

Atsumu suddenly hugged his arm "It'll work on me, as long as you keep flattering me it'll take you to a lot of places with me" (M/N) hummed and stopped walking. "How old are you again" He asked "Seventeen" Atsumu slightly stumbled forward when (M/N) pulled away.

"Sorry, I don't feel like getting arrested"
"Eh?"

———𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹———

(M/N) looked up from his journal to look at Atsumu who had pushed it down to catch his attention. "Enough with the notes, come eat dinner with me" Atsumu grinned, (M/N) closed it and packed his things "Go take a shower, you're sweaty" The fake blonde choked on his spit. "You could've worded that nicer" he grumbled.

(M/N) eat quietly as he listened to Atsumu's advances "Come on, giving me a little attention won't be that hard" Atsumu tugged at (M/N)'s shirt. "You're quite persistent Miya" Atsumu hummed "I've already told you to call me Atsumu" (M/N) shrugged "I prefer calling you Miya" Atsumu huffed.

He tugged at (M/N)'s shirt "Sleep with me" Atsumu smirked "Just for tonight" (M/N) sweatdropped. "You're pretty straightforward huh?" The fake blonde nodded "Mhm! When I want something I'll get it, and I want you" (M/N) hummed "Well, I can't sleep with you even just for one night" Atsumu clicked his tongue.

"Why not, it's not like I'll tell anyone" (M/N) shrugged "I'm not sure about that, you're someone who would parade around telling everyone" Atsumu crossed his arms over his chest "No I wouldn't, what makes you think that?" (M/N) sweatdropped.

"Point is that I'm not sleeping with you, now eat before dinner is over" Atsumu opened his mouth "Feed me" he closed his eyes and waited. (M/N) sighed and picked up Atsumu's chopsticks, Atsumu put his hand on (M/N)'s "With yours" the older male shook his head "Thats gross" "Eh-"

———𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹———

Atsumu pulled (M/N) along with him into the storage closet using the excuse that he needed 'help' with something in the dark room. "What would you need from here" (M/N) looked around the dark room as his eye slowly adjusted to it, Atsumu grabbed his collar and pulled him down. (M/N) put his hands up in surprise, before he could push the younger boy away Atsumu grabbed his hands and placed them on his hips.