16. A Sad Childhood (Part 2)

"My, my~ You're so rude~ Are you really a five-year old?" Yuzuno said, but I kept remaining quiet, didn't reply to her words at all as I wondered why was she here

"My, my~ You're so rude~ Are you really a five-year old?" Yuzuno said, but I kept remaining quiet, didn't reply to her words at all as I wondered why was she here. But when I looked at her face once again, I saw a hatred there. She was extremely mad of me about 'something' and I quickly knew the reason why she's here.

"...ha..." I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Why are you laughing..?" She asked with a smile, but I continued to laugh so hard, making that woman terrified of me.

"Is this kid crazy already..?" She mumbled to herself, trembling in fear after she found the girl in front of her looked so familiar. Yes. The girl surely reminded her of Yamura, the man she loved so deeply.

"Don't tell me that you're coming all the way here because my father didn't give you any attention lately? Well, I mean your face has... grown a bit older and became uglier, you know." I mocked her off. But then a slap touched my face, sending me to the ground. Feeling unsatisfied, Yuzuno started throwing her punches repeatedly and even kicked my head.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!! WHO TAUGHT YOU TO BE SUCH A RUDE GIRL!!!" Yuzuno screamed.

"Ma'am, please stop!!!" The servants started panicking, they tried to stop Yuzuno from hitting me, but Yuzuno wasn't that weak. After all, she was Yamura's woman which means she must had the skill to protect herself from any danger situations too. She easily pushed all the servants away from her and made them falling to the ground one by one.

"Tap, tap, tap..."

Suddenly, I heard someone's steps coming closer and closer. In the end of the hall, I could see a figure of someone familiar standing there.

 In the end of the hall, I could see a figure of someone familiar standing there

"Heeh... I don't remember calling a slut over to this area." My father walked over relaxedly. No one dared to talk as he got closer and stopped right behind Yuzuno. His voice really startled that woman and she quickly turned around to hug Yamura's arm.

"Y-Yamura..! T-this little sh*t just insulted me!" Yuzuno tried to snitch on me to my father, acting up as if she was the victim. But again, I just burst out to laugh although I was still laying on the floor weakly. Her acting made me feel so disgusted that I felt so entertained by how bad it was. Everyone began to tremble in fear. Even that foolish woman was startled and began to tremble harder than anyone in the hall. She quickly hid herself behind my father's shoulder, showing a terrified expression.