17. How To Enjoy My Life?

"お疲れ様 でした Otsukaresamadeshita (thank you for the hard work)..!!!" All of the members screamed happily after we finished our daily practice. Since today was over, I immediately started packing up like the others before going home. But suddenly, my phone vibrated inside my jacket and I quickly took a peek.

"Tsk, this guy..." It turned out to be just another call from Yoruga. It had been two days since I had a fight with him and I still needed time to forget so I have been ignoring him lately.

"Ayazume." Someone called me.

"大丈夫 ですか Daijōbudesu ka?" Kageyama asked

"Oh... yeah, I just feel a bit tired." I replied.

"Is that so..." Kageyama mumbled with a low tone. Only by staring at Ayazume's expression, he already knew the girl wasn't feeling alright at all, but he decided to not ask furthermore because he knew nothing about her. Finding the fact really hurt him, Kageyama ended up lowering his head, hiding his sad expression.

Why can't you just tell me you're not feeling fine?

"...Ayazume..." Without realizing, Kageyama called that girl's name once again, making the girl turned her head immediately. Kageyama was surprised by his own action and ended up asking himself why did he call her again. But he didn't flinch at all, he only smiled.

"...you did well today." Kageyama ended up burying his own feelings for Ayazume under his forced smile.

"You too!" Ayazume replied sweetly.

---

Since it turned night already, everyone in the team were worried of me going back home alone and they suddenly started fighting with each other to decide who would accompany me going back home. And unfortunately, Tsukishima won the 'unknown-reason-why-we-played-it' rock paper scissors game. But what more surprisingly, our houses weren't that far to each other. With Daichi-san and Suga-san's pressures, Tsukishima really couldn't do anything but accepted the task to walk me home safely. Thankfully, Yamaguchi also came with us since his house was close with Tsukishima's.

"Tap... Tap.."