New year, new life

"Guys guys guys guys guys....just leave the decoration and focus on the cake !!NO NO NO don't put them the !!!!"Aliya said to the working people.

"Oh.....I can't believe it!!My eighteenth birthday is just tomorrow ,I am finally going to be an adult AND NOTHING IS GOING ALRIGHT!!!!!!! Nothing is changed ,still I hate my self AND STILL DAD IS NOT HERE!!"Aliya said to her self crying in her mind.

"Ting Dong"

"OK I think something is changed at least"she said and went to open the door.As she opened the door ,she found her dad who is the prime minister of the country standing in front of the door .Aliya tightly hugged her dad with great excitement and said "Dad I missed u soooo much.Why did u go without me I was so upset.I had to superwise every thing for my birthday alone.""No problem my dear,now I am here so everything will work smoothly"Aliyas dad said and kissed Aliya on her head."Thanks dad for cheering me up now I think that I should go to my room and rest for sometime ""mention not my dear"

Aliya went towards her room ."What did dad meant by saying everything will work smoothly. I don't know why dads workers never listens to me.I think they don't like me much but why? do I disturb them by asking them about themselves the whole day non stop .No I know their is nothing like that ,they like me and my questens I think so."Aliya said to her self dreaming in a silly voice.She went into the room and went to sleep.

*****************************
"Hello hello sir the kiddnaping day is tomorrow are u ready ?""of course Samuel...."A sarcastic voice replied.

*****************************
The next day when Aliya wake up her room was fully decorated with balloons , ribbons and designer glass.She found a beautiful pink coloured beside her bed gown .Their were two top famous make up artist and hairstylist standing beside her dressing table don't know for how many hours.
Two workers arrived with a four storyed cake and some special sweets.Aliya came out of the bed and ran to her dad and hugged her dad tightly and said "it is so awesome .I a so happy !!!I will always remember this day. Now I know this day is really special.Thank you"Aliya said to her dad.