Chapter 3: First kiss!!!

Milly's P.O.V
I herd Aliya shouting ,I tried to figure out where is she suddenly the lights came back everybody was tensed. I and Nikki tried to find her but we failed. Then we found Aliya at the edge of the pub sitting with that unknown guy. Blood was coming out from her hand. That guy was on his knees tying a bandage on her hand ,he was looking so cute. That time I imagined that I was in Alia's place but then NIKKI breaked my dreams and told that we should go to Aliya.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Milli's P.O.V
After we reached there. . .
''Hi Aliya ,I think you are busy we'll see you later''I said as fast I can

But as I turned back, Nikki was standing there with her angry look ,so I turned back to Aliya

''What is your problem man??'' I whispered at Nikki's ears.

And that time Aliya was looking at me and Nikki in a shocked way because I think we were really behaving like mad people.As that guy finished bandaging Aliys hand ,he stood up and started introducing himself.

''Hi ,my name is Rahul. I live in New York''He said

''OK so how are you here?''Nikki asked

''Oh my friends and I are here for a holiday''he said

''Oh so where are your friends?''Nikki asked

''Well Nikki ,don't you think that you should stop now. I mean you are asking questions after questions''I said

''No please, its my duty that if my best friend is talking to a boy I should first know about him''Nikki said proudly

Siege ,Nikki is always like a detective with boys I don't know why. I mean she should work with shorlokhomes!

''Ugg... Guys he is still in front of you ''Aliya said

As Aliya said this we realized that we were talking about him in front of him. Oh my my!

''Don't worry I didn't mind but now I should''that guy said sweetly
He said this and walk away .

********************************************
The whole evening we spent drinking ,partying,dancing and singing.

********************************************
Aliya's P.O.V

Now every thing was done my birthday was going awesome till now and now its time for my BIRTHDAY PARTY!But one thing was going on in my mind about that boy ,Rahul . Something was in him which attracted me towards him. Every time I started thinking about him a million of questions started coming in my mind. Who was he?Why was he talking to me? was he someone from the media ?in the whole party why did I only bumped into him?And many other things.Ugh... Now I am tired of all this ,ok Aliya stop thinking about all this ,try to think about the good times.

We went back home and a great challenge was waiting for me "DAD" some how inside me I was very scared about how will I face him and how will he react when he will see this cut in my hand but at the end of the he is my dad he will understand that how I felt.

************************************

Nikki drove me back home. As I got in from the main gate after saying Nikki and Milly bye, I saw dad standing outside the house really scared. I went toward him , as he saw me he ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

''Hey dad ,what's up. Why are you so scared?"I asked

''Where were you? I was so dam tensed !"dad said

''Dad it was my birthday and I can't get it ruined like that. You only teached me that we should never give up right.'' I explained him

''Yaa I think you are right .I should have not treated you like that you don't deserve it" dad said