WhenWeFirstMet- Jealousy Begins

gg Hey guys here is the next chapter and again I'm giving a big shout out to Tyala160;) You've been really good support Tyala^_^ thxxxx

Enjoy!:D <33333

__________________________________________

Chapter 4 Jealousy Begins

I woke up with a big crash down the stairs of the apartment building.

Crash! Bang!

And a lot of screams too.

I put on my robe and went downstairs only to see... Spencer!?!?!

He was trying to get through the gaurds throwing stuff at them and hitting them.

Shit!! I NEED to get out of here NOW!

I ran upstairs and got dressed and packed as much things as I could. Mostly everything except for a picture of last night on my dresser that I took last night at the date.

I then ran out and took the outdoor stairs to get to my car.

I then hopped in my car and drove to Maya's house.

I am in some deep shit.

Spencer's P.O.V

That bitch thinks she's smart doesn't she?

Rggh that stupid part of me that gets me trouble. I love Ally. I do okay?

It's just an evil part of me comes and takes over sometimes. Its not my fault I have anger problems.

Ally means something to me but I should think to just want her to spread her legs for me. But no my soft side always has to come in.

So right now I am trying to get past these pain in the ass gaurds to go apologize.

After about 15 minutes of punching and throwing I finally got both of them unconscious for now so I better be quick.

Though once I got up there her and her stuff were gone. So all of that fighting for nothing.

"Shit!" I said out loud.

Wait a minute. She left a picture...

I walked over and picked it up.

It had her, Maya, and 2 guys. One of them was putting an arm around Ally while kissing her cheek!

Its only been one day and she's already laying on her back for a man whore?!?!?!

A wave of jealousy washed over me.

"NO NO NO NO NO SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE??" I yelled aloud to again, no one.

I am going to literally KILL this dude even if it will be the last thing I do!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ally's P.O.V

I drove to Maya's house and found her car and 2 other cars there. Wonder who those could be...

I busted through the door and ran into Maya's arms.

"Hey you ok?" She asked.

"no" I cried.

"What's wrong beautiful?" a husky voice said behind me.

Only one person has called me that...

I turned my head to see... Matt!

No! He can't see me like this!

I buried my face deeper into my best friend's chest.

"He's after me..." I sobbed.