When We First Met

Hi so I've made another story called Vampire Frights do you can check that out too, this story has just been in my head for a while I hope to like it.;)

__________________________

Chapter 1 The Meeting

Hi so my name's Ally Millerson, I have longish black hair and a nice tan and brown eyes and.. well.. You can call me 'goth'. But I don't act goth I just look goth.

I moved out of my parents house a while ago after my mom and I got in a big fight, we don't really speak to each other anymore.

I'm a cheerleader at Linton High and have a bitchy preppy boyfriend named Spencer.I just date him because everyone told me to. And he may me bitchy but he is insanely hot!

I live in an apartment and my best friend's name is Maya she has blonde hair.

I don't have any washer or dryer so I usually go to the laundry mat.

So this morning I got a really weird text from Maya saying,"LAUNDRY MAT NOW IT'S AN EMERGANCY."

I wonder what it's about. But I can't worry about that now I have to get dressed and stuff, she just woke me up from a dream that Spencer was acually nice to me.

Once I got ready and went to the laundry mat I ran in up to Maya, "What's the emergency??"

"There was this really cute guy here and he has a friend and I told him I have a friend and now were having a double date tonight." I was about to stab her throught.

" Couldn't you just tell me this over the phone??" I demanded.

"Plus, I'm already dating Spencer!" I added.

"Well... His friend goes everywhere important with him and Spencer cheats on you all the time anyway!"

I looked at her disgustingly but she was right, he did a lot.

"what time's the date? I asked.

"8:30 P.M." she smiled."thank you so much," she hugged me and I hugged back.

"hey what are friends for?" I smiled though in the inside I wanted to smack her silly.

"so what's his name?" I asked curiously.

"ummm... I don't know he didn't say."

"great not only do I not know what he looks like but I don't even know his name."

"huh. Well I gotta go I told Jake I'd meet up with him for lunch see ya." she gave me a quick hug then left.

"see ya..."

Well looks like I'm going on a blind date tonight.

Well I went to the car and got my dirty clothes,I might as well do my laundry while I'm here.

So while I was doing my laundry a guy came right next to me to do his.

I took a brief look at him and boy was he sexy.

His voice was even sexier, "nice weather we're having, huh?"

I smiled. I knew he just wanted to flirt with me because it was raining outside, did he know that?

"ya if you like the rain," I replied.

He laughed,"do you like the rain?"

Gosh he either really is desperate to talk to me or he just loves the weather or bored,"ummm... I guess it's ok."

"ya it is." now I had a chance to look at him. Oh My Gosh. He is way sexier than Spencer and I mean my way as in 100% sexier than Spencer.

I had to reach over to put the quarter into the washing machine and so did he, that brief moment our hands touch and a spark between them entered my body.

"you come here often?"he asked. It obviously affecting him too by the sound of his voice.

"ummm ya," I replied.

He pulled out a pear of boxers of the washer and started squeezing the water out of them. I couldn't help a laugh.

He looked at me slyly, "what haven't you ever seen a man cink his boxers?"

We both bursted out laughing and he apparently liked my laughing," you know you're different than any other girl because you know how to laugh."

I smiled and then pulled out my bra on accident from the washer.

He looked at me,"now look who's talking." he grinned.

I flushed in embarrassment. I could feel my face get red. I immediately threw them back in the washer but he grabbed my arm gently,"it's ok." he said gently and gave me a warm smile that wrapped around me like a blanket.

About 3 minutes later we went to the dryers to dry our clothes, he was next to me as usual.

He was drinking a drink and splashed it all over his, I'm guessing new, shirt. So he took off his shirt and put it in the dryer.

I just stared in awe at his 8 pack. Spencer only has a 6 pack. He notices my staring and smirks.

"you ever seen one of these before?"he asked grinning.

" I've seen a 6 pack" he made my heart pound.

"has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?"he asked sweetly.

I could tell he was flirting with me,he had no clue I was 'taken'.

So I went ahead and played along.

"no..." I replied.

"well I think your beautiful." I wouldn't doubt that he could hear my heart by now.I smiled.

"not to mention you're-" I cut him off. I didn't even know what I was doing. I pulled him up against me hard and kissed him. His taste was so sweet and I loved it. Our tongues touched and I started moaning.

His hands went up my shirt and at the edge of my bra.Though he knew not to go to far so he stuck with just rubbing his hands up and down my skin.It was like I was in Heaven.

Then reality hit me. I immediately tried to scoot back but we were already on the wall.

I actually considered to keep kissing him I mean like Maya said Spencer cheats on me all the time anyways.

But that wasn't me.I'm not like Spencer. I don't cheat.Which is why I have to cancel the date tonight and which is why I have to stop kissing this guy.I didn't even know his name.

So I pushed him back and I felt empty and lonely without his touch.

It shocked him too.

"something wrong?"he asked.

"what am I doing?"I asked myself.

"excuse me?" he felt stupid.

"no it's not you its..." spencer

"what is it?"he asked.

"I have to go but we can still be friends." and I rushed out with all my clothes.

==========================