WhenWeFirstMet-Spencer

Hey sorry its been a while since I've last written. I've decided to write some more I hope you like this chapter. Please comment it means so much to me with encouraging comments! I am also new to wattpad. Enjoy!;)

__________________________

I went straight home after that. To shocked then ever. It was now 10:00 am. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"what had just happened?" I asked myself.

I got a call later that afternoon from Maya.

"Ally?" She sounded excited. I hated to ruin that excitement.

"Hey" I replied.

"You excited for the double date?"

"ya about that...-" she cut me off.

"I can't wait, I've never felt this way about a guy before" I knew she really likes this guy I just can't take him away from her.

But then again I am a selfish soul most of the time.

Urgh that stupid evil voice in the back of my head.

"Mmm hmm," I hesitated.

"What did you mean by 'about that'?" she asked questingly.

"Nothing," I replied.

I might as well go I mean one date won't hurt.

"Ok see ya there," she said.

"See ya..." the line went dead.

What did I just agree to?

After that I got a text message from Spencer saying,"hey babe meet me at the coffee shop, see ya there in 10 min sweets and wear somethn nice;)."

Rggh. He's always making me dress like a suck up whore. But you know what? I am not. He doesn't control me.

So I just put on black leggings, a blue and white sweater, and uggs.

I grabbed my purse, keys,phone, and was out. By the time I got there it stopped raining and I saw him sitting at one of the coffee shops table outside.

"hey beautiful," he smirked." I thought I told you to wear something nice as in booty shorts and a boob top." his voice went dark.

"are you kidding me? It's cold out!" I exclaimed.

He walked over and slapped me, though no one saw which made my heart sink.

"would you stop hitting me?!?" I exclaimed like the hit was nothing.

He yanked my hair and dragged me to the back of the building.

He groaned at my lack of volunteering.

He banged me to the brick wall."ouch!" I yelled.

"shut up," he was angry.

He smashed his lips to mine hard. Before my mom and I's fight she told me I found love when in a kiss there were sparks. Though with Spencer?

No sparks.

Then the back door to the building yanked open causing me to jump.

An old man came out and through fishes at us?

He yelled," You over rated teens and your sickening hormones! Get your filthy horny asses outa here!"

I was mentally thinking him in my head. Though I didn't like the fishes part. Though the hormones thing was pretty funny and I let out a little giggle.

Though Spencer didn't find it so funny...

He yanked my hair again and we went to his car and he started kissing and touching places that felt very uncomfortable.

"Stop Spencer your hurting me." not anything new but it still hurt with him squeezing places.

I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Spencer stop!!" I yelled finally getting people's attention.

A big buff guy came and said," you better leave this miss alone." his voice was the deepest voice I ever heard.

"this is none of your business," Spencer remarked.

I looked at the guy with eyes saying 'help me'. The guy got the message and said once more," I'm going to ask you once more, StEp aWaY frOm thE GirL," he spat.

Spencer told me," stay HERE."

He went for the guy though losing the fight. The guy nodded at me to go and all I could manage to do was whisper," thank you," and run to my car.

I took out my keys and, while shaking, opened the door and hopped in. I started the car and drove to someone I felt the safest with, Maya.

Out of my rear view mirror I could see Spencer in a choke hold and he caught my glare and gave me a look saying 'I will track you down and come for you.'

Then the guy punched him in the face unconscious...

For now...

************************************

What do you guys think? Should I write on? Please comment. Thanks;)

Xoxoxoxo <33333