Am I In Or Not?

Madison's P.O.V.

  I squinted my eyes, adjusting to the sun's light. I glanced over at the clock, 7:30. My eyes widened, I'm late for the modeling!
  I decided to wear a cream colored blouse chiffon with blue skinny jeans. In addition, I added a blue scarf and put on my nude pump heels.
  I called a taxi and gave him the address. I hurried over to the modeling place and saw Mr. Grey. Looks sexy as always! Oh my gosh what am I- "Good Morning Miss White." Mr Grey said.
  He kissed my knuckles and felt my cheeks burning red. What is this man doing to me? He led me to the changing room and I closed the curtain to change.
  There was a chiffon peach colored dress hanging there. I put it on and gasped at how lovely it looked. It looked like a daydream, the dress exposed my right leg in a sexy way.
  I got out of the dressing room and the other girls were shocked. Did I look bad? Our manager gave us each a professional make up person. Her name was Audrey Goodman. We began talking and laughing, quickly becoming best friends.
  We were sent up in a stage, ordered in line. Every girl would be introduced to the audience and the judges would eliminate one by one. At this point, I would be biting my nails but I won't. When my name was announced I walked in with elegance. My eyes flickered over to Mr. Grey and noticed he was checking me out.
  I blushed and was introduced to the audience. I walked back with a sassy style and saw a glimpse of Mr. Grey gaping at me.
  When, we were done being introduced the manager would call the girls one by one to see if they were eliminated or not. When I was called, my heart beated twice as fast as usual. "Madison White, you will be going to the semifinals!" The female judge exclaimed.
  My inner goddess jumped with joy and screamed in relief. My eyes teared up a little since I was so shocked. I walked over to Audrey, "Madison what happened!" She exclaimed. "I-I'm going to the semifinals!" I cried. She hugged me in surprise.
  After a few minutes of talking with Audrey, I went to the party for the models going to the semifinals. It was humid and packed with people. When I was going to the other models, who were all my friends now, I bumped into someone.
  "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, but then I looked up to see no other than Mr. Grey. "It's fine." He replied, still holding me with his arms. I cleared my throat for this awkward moment. "Oh I'm sorry." He immediately took his arms off me, my inner goddess was furious at me and felt miserable without his touch.
  "No, it's ok." I replied. I excused myself and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a very lucky girl. My cheeks were burning red and I started feeling hotter.
  What is going on with me? My vision started looking blurry, but I saw a glimpse of two girls screaming for help. Then, all I could feel is darkness taking over me.

----------------------------------
Hi guys I'm sorry for not updating sooner. It's because I have school and projects and tests. So, I have been busy. There will be more drama coming up soon.