All Yours

(Warning: Dirty Sex Scenes)

Madison's P.O.V.
My eyes squinted, adjusting to the bright light. But the only thing coming through my mind was, Where am I? Then, I heard a man's voice and Mr
Grey's voice. What happened to me?
Suddenly, the curtain opened revealing Mr. Grey. His expression showed relief once he saw I was awake. "Good, you're awake." His serious tone said.
My inner goddess was frowning at his expression. I grabbed my purse and followed him out. Once, we got in his car I asked, "Did we by any chance umm.." His eyes widened once I said that and I immediately regretted what I said.
"No, Madison we did not. You fainted because of all the alcohol and the humidity." He said, but I could see him hiding a smile. I cannot believe I just said that.
The whole ride was silent until we got back to where the models were. As soon as I got out, my friends kept saying, "Oh my gosh are you okay?"
After talking to them, I went to my house. I face palmed myself for asking Mr. Grey if we made love. I got a phone call from Mr. Grey inviting me and all the other models/staff to dinner.
I agreed to go and drove to Audrey's house. She welcomed me and I told her to help me choose my outfit. She showed me some designer dresses that would look good on me.
I ended up picking the red Dolce & Gabbana dress along with black high heels. Audrey approved and told me Christian might end up fucking me. We grabbed a taxi and went to a fancy restaurant.
As soon as I entered, Christian licked his lips checking me out. I blushed, knowing my face probably looked like a tomatoe. I was seated beside Christian and we all ordereda dish.
The food was delicious and nicely made. Everyone was done eating and we starting heading back home. Christian offered me to have some tea at his house, but I knew we would probably make love.
He drove at his house with classical music on. When we arrived, I gaped at his mansion. It was beautiful and absolutely extravagant. He showed me around the house and we sat down in the living room facing each other.
Christian finally pushed me onto the wall and kissed my lips hungrily. I kissed back hungrily and I bit his lip. "Goddamn Madison.." He muttered. We went up to his room not stopping the kiss.
He pushed me on the bed and unzipped my red dress. He got something out of his drawer and saw a condom and a blindfold. He covered my eyes with the blindfold and tied my hands up on the bed.
I felt his long skilled fingers unclasp my bra. Suddenly, I felt his tongue on my breast tracing in circles. I moaned and arched my back in pleasure. He began going lower until he was right in front of my, now wet, pussy. He kissed my thighs, making me desperate for his tongue.
Finally, he swirled his tongue on my pussy'S lips. I moaned and felt something weird in my stomach. Then, it felt like it had released. "Your first orgasm?" He asked. I felt embarrassed and my cheeks felt red. I nodded quickly. He slid a finger in and pumped in and out of me. I moaned loudly. I could hear him ripping up the foil packet and my inner goddess was excited.
Suddenly, he slammed into me. "Aargh!" I cried harshly in pain. I felt my body filled up and he went in a slow, delicious pace. My body had finally adjusted to his manhood.
"Faster please." I pleaded. Christian did as I said and went in a fast pace. I moaned in delight and felt like I was in heaven. When I reached my climax, I screamed out his name and Christian groaned harshly as he reached his climax.
Christian fell onto the bed, exhausted. Then, he took off the blindfold and untied my wrists. I snuggled more to his chest and slowly felt darkness take over me. Christian's steady heartbeat, his secure and muscular arms, and the silence made me fall asleep..

Sorry I didn't Update Earlier! Anyways, I'll be working on Chapter 5 throughout the weekend, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter AND do not blame me for writing dirty scenes.