Lovers

Madison's P.O.V.

   I woke up to a sad, but interesting song played by a piano. I looked to my side to see nobody there. I frowned in disappointment and followed the music. I ended up in the living room and saw Christian playing the piano, naked! My inner goddess jumped in excitement. When I was walking to him, I felt extremely uncomfortable. I'm probably.... sore?? I asked myself. But I was also disappointed when Christian was wearing his boxers. When Christian stopped playing I glanced over at him and saw his eyes flickering towards me. Christian's expression filled with relief once he saw me. He probably  saw my expression since I winced in pained from being sore because he scooped me into his arms and carried me to his office. He kissed my lips deeply with force, not letting go. His hand lowered over my bum and squeezed it making me gasp. His tongue quickly got in my mouth both of us fighting for dominance. He ended up winning, "I'm gonna fuck you hard on my desk Madison White." Christian whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He quickly got out a box and ripped off the foil. As always, Christian Grey was ready. He literally ripped off my pants and ate me out while I moaned loudly, filling the room with moans. After the steamy make out session, Christian threw away the condom and fixed his hair. He grabbed my hand and both of us entered his room. "Now I have to concentrate on work while you need to be back with the models" He said. I nodded and quickly got in the shower. I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower relaxing at the lukewarm feeling. After my shower, I put on my red Dolce & Gabbana dress and my black high heels. I was a bit startled when I heard a female voice say, "Good morning, Miss." I turned around and saw one of Christian's maids. "Oh good morning." I greeted. She offered me some breakfast which I gladly accepted and sat down sipping some of the chamomile tea that was provided. "Thank you." I muttered when she served my breakfast. I quickly got out of Mr. Grey's apartment and called Audrey. I could hear giggling on the background and I rolled my eyes knowing what was going on. You see, Audrey was a lesbian which I don't mind, but it is kind of uncomfortable. "Audrey I need you to pick me up!" I said. "Oh fine! Where are you girl?" She asked. "In front of Christian's apartment." I muttered. "No way- YOU GUYS DID IT, DIDN'T YOU?" she squealed. "Yes yes ok! Now pick me up." I said. And with that I hung up. I really need a break from everything that has happened between Christian and I. Once I heard a familiar honk I turned to see Audrey. I got in and Audrey couldn't help but giggle. "Soo how'd it go?" She asked. "It was nice.." I said dreamily. But let me tell you that was the worst mistake I ever made because Audrey kept buzzing me around with questions which gave me a headache.