Chapter four:

Kaithlyn is the women who manages the orphanage. And Sofia is her friend and a kind of assistant.

*'Emma's P.O.V*

My head was spinning and i had no courage to walk anymore. Suddenly one lady came by me and before i could speak anything everything went black.

*Kaithlyn's P.O.V*

I was gone for a walk with Sofia, when i saw a girl, going to pass out. Her clothes were all worn out and she looked sick. Her face colour was pale whereas she could'nt walk properly. I ran towards her, to help her. But before i could ask her something, she passed out. I held her and her bag and carried her to the orphanage from there i grabbed the keys of my car and took her to the hospital. After waiting for like one hour, the doctor told that she was abused, her whole body had scars and wounds. And the main thing that she was RAPED.

I looked over to the body of the girl. She looked so fragile, so delicate, and thought how could someone hurt her. I was sitting in the vistors seat when the doctor told me that she had woke up. I went to see her. She was lying and was a bit scarred to see me at first. 'I'm Kaithlyn, Baby you passed out in the middle of the street, what happened where are your parents, who are you and where do you live?' I asked and from which she started crying. I tried to comfort her but she flinched. I knew this wasnt the right time to ask her about the rape, about her life so i left but she held my hand and told me to stay.

*Emma's P.O.V*

I held Kaithlyn's hand. Somehow she made me feel like my mother. She comforted me but as usual i flinched. There was a feeling arising in me that somehow i can trust her. I just told her that i'm Emma and that my father abused me, my mothers dead, and i had no one with i can live with. She told that she manages an orphanage and somehow she can help me. Suddenly i realized that my bag isnt it with which had my diary.

Panic started arising in me. 'Whe..where's my bag?' I said. 'When you passed out, i carried you to the orphanage as I had no car and there i placed your bag in my office so you don't have to worry' she told me smiling. I smiled back. She told that she can take me to the orphanage with her, and i'd be safe from the torture of my dad. I agreed. The doctor came and told Kaithlyn that i'd be discharged by tomorrow. And this made me smile that i'd be safe and someone would be there to love me just like Kaithlyn. I slept while thinking of it.

Kaithlyn's P.O.V:

It wasn't the right time to ask about the scars and rape thing. So i let it be. She kind of trusted me and that thought made me feel proud. I want to help her i offered her to come to the orphanage and she agreed. She slept with a smile on and i took the sofa bed beside her.

I'll be updating soon Xx

Vote and Comment :')