Chapter five:

Emma's P.O.V:

I woke feeling a little less dizzy. I look around to recognize the place and saw a women. Oh! I remember, she is Kaithlyn.

My throat was all dry and my voice could'nt come out. I spoke in a hoarse voice 'Kaithlyn.. Umm Kaithlyn?'

She shifted her gaze and saw me woke up. 'Umm Good Morning Emma, what do you need anything sweety?'

'W...water' i told her.

She handed me a glass of water. I drank it and then the doctor came. He handed the discharge paper to Kaithlyn and she went to the receptionist to pay the hospital bill and sign some documents.

'So how are you feeling?' The doctor said. 'Better and a bit dizzy'

'Okay' he replied and went outside. After thirty minutes he came with Kaithlyn and he removed the tubes from my body. 'Ready to go?!?' Kaithlyn shouted excitedly.

'Yeah..' I was a bit tensed but Kaithlyn was extremely sweet and nice so it dose'nt matter.

The car ride was silent. We arrived to some place that was near my neighbourhood. Kaithlyn took my hand and took me inside the orphanage. Some small children like four to five years were playing. And their were some my age and many who were younger than me.

Their was a lady in her mid-twenties holding a baby girl who was crying. 'Kaithlynnnn.. Victoria is crying ever since, what can i do?' I took the baby girl from her and started to cradle her and she was quiet. 'Omg you're amazing, she'll be good friends with you.' Said Kaithlyn with a wink.The baby was beautiful, with green big eyes, and a beautiful smile with dimples.' Kaithlyn she's that girl that passed out and you took her to the hospital.' Said the lady.

'Yes! And from now on wards she'll be staying with us.' Kaithlyn said.

'Introduce her to us.' Said the lady to Kaithlyn.

'Everyone we have a new girl, line up, introducing time.' Kaithlyn shouted. While clapping her hands. Everyone made a straight single line.

'Kaithlyn she is Sofia, she pointed to the lady, and the baby you're holding is Victoria, this is Nicole, she pointed to a girl my age, Marissa, Doris, Dolly, Maya, Louner, Princy, Amy, Nick, Drake, Blake, tori, Marry, Bell, Josh they were little children four to five years old and then he pointed to a boy who was umm older than me, Alex , He was cute.'

'I'm Emma' I said.

Everyone greeted me warmly. 'Umm Kaithlyn.. Were's my bag?' I asked.

'Come with me' she took me her office and gave me my bag. And there came Nicole. 'Nicole , Emma is your new roommate' , she seemed over excited and screamed And hugged me.' We're gonna be best friends i tell you.' Nicole said. 'I hope so' i smiled.

She led me to a room with two beds. Which was kinda cute, alot better than my old room. 'Kids Lunch is ready, come quick' someone screamed, i think Sofia.

Nicole took my hand and led me downstairs and into the dinner room. We all sat and Alex came from behind and took a seat beside me. 'Hey, Emma how are you doing?' He said. 'Fine and you?' I said. 'Good.'

We all had our lunch. Kaithlyn made me sign some papers which stated that i can be adopted. Alex and Nicole seems to be good friends, as they were together when ever i saw them. I felt a bit jealous. But i put that feeling aside.

Alex, Nicole and me were currently in Alex's room discussing about video games, when i heard Victoria cry. Sofia came holding her towards me, i sang her the sing which my mother used to sing to me, when i was little. 'Emma yours voice amazing!' Sofia Alex and Nicole said in unison. She slept and Sofia went carrying her to lay her down.

'Emma i need to talk to you.' Kaithlyn said. 'Coming.' Nicole and Alex were now busying discussing their topics and didn't notice when i left.

'Emma the doctors told me about your wounds and scars, the umm worthless written at your back and that you were raped.' I started shaking in fear. 'Please explain, i'll help you sweetheart,' Kaithlyn comforted me.

The feeling of somehow trusting was making me want to tell her everything, I wanted to share my feelings.'

'I'll tell but please keep it as a secret.' I told.

I told her about my dad beating me up, made me do every work of the house, and raping me. I told her that my dad took my virginity, and that thought made me run away from that monster.

At the end i was crying hard. Kaithlyn was comforting me.

'Thank you Emma for trusting me, i'll help you and believe me this orphanage will help you, some nice family would definitely adopt a pretty girl like you.' Kaithlyn told me smiling.

'I hope so. I muttered.

Sofia came running in the office happily, she seemed a jolly person. 'Emma you and me and Nicole are going SHOPPING.' She screamed at her top of her lungs. (Excited much? :p)

I refused but Kaithlyn made me go. In the car, they both, Sofia and Nicole sang songs at their top of their lungs. I laughed hard while staring them. No wonder its been a Longgggg time me laughing like that.

We arrived at the mall. 'Forever 21' Nicole and Sofia both said at the same time. After searching for like hours. We bought like many clothes, my whole wardrobe is changed. :D

Nicole fake cried that she was hungry. We went to Subway and after a whole tiring day return back to the orphanage.

Alex was standing at the doorway smiling. I smiled back and went to meet Kaithlyn. She was playing with Drake, tori etc. I gave her a quick review of what i bought and went to my room as i was really tired. It never happened that i may not have night mares. I screamed and was now wide awake as the nightmare was about my dad raping me. I made Nicole to woke up she came beside me.'Are you okay?' She said. 'Yeah, i'm sorry was disturbing you' 'no problem, i had nightmares but now i'm perfectly fine, i hope you'll be fine to, good night' she told and went on her own bed. I laid there and thought about my dad which made me shiver in fear. I tried to forget about him and thought of all these people. And this thought made me sleep with a smile on my face.'

People I'm doing my best to write this book. :)

I hope you're liking it :')

Please comment and vote! :')