ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ x ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғʟᴜғғ

Requested by: bokutosjoy

You got awoken by the sound of the cars beeping outside

You got awoken by the sound of the cars beeping outside. Grunting softly, you reached out for a certain someone beside you, your eyes still closed and your state still half-asleep. Upon feeling the emptiness, you opened your eyes, searching for a blonde man, who is your dear husband. Sitting up, you frowned at the lack of warmth you felt this morning but when you saw a sticky note on the drawer beside you, the warmth came back as you smiled. Grabbing the note gently, you scanned its contents, seeing the neat and computer-like writing of your husband.

⌌┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┊ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

┊𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲,

┊𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐟

┊𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

⌎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You squealed. Weren't you the luckiest person alive? However, you couldn't help but frown at the fact that your husband had to do your job before going to work, which you were sure it's the place where Nanami will be stressed out to no ends. You mused as you kept the sticky note inside a drawer filled with letters from your husband, 'Should I visit him? Maybe bake him a small cake! I'm sure he'll love it.' You fixed your shared bed before taking a bath and then changing clothes. Going downstairs, your eyes trailed over to the counter near the kitchen, a covered metal tray on it. Your eyes sparkled as you trotted towards it before uncovering the tray, seeing your favorite food. The aroma had hit your nostrils and your orbs sparkled in such delight.

"Man. . .you should be a chef, Nanamin. . ."

After eating and washing the plates, you stared at the oven underneath the marbled counter. Humming, you racked your brain for any flavors your husband would like. However, your thoughts got interrupted by your yawn. You were an editorial writer of a famous magazine. You often write about the trendy topics these days but let's say. . .keeping up with the modernized trends was a bit exhausting especially since you had to do lots of research, shape editorials, defend them before the board, before reporting, and writing it. This was the reason why you had to stay up late last night and not wake up early today. Anyway, back to the current situation, you suddenly gained an idea. It was a new dessert these days and it was the one you found out from your research last night.

Right. You were going to make an Apple Crumble Coffee Cake!

After ensuring you got all ingredients, you preheated the oven before starting to whisk and combine ingredients in a bowl. You, then, removed the apple cores, each of them going to the bin. After moments of preparation and baking, the cake was ready to serve. You placed the cake in the refrigerator after it cooled down on the counter. After that, you prepared changed clothes that are suitable and decent for meeting your husband at his workplace. After getting yourself ready, you grabbed the cake again from the refrigerator and placed it in a container. After everything is set, you went out of your home and locked the door before walking towards a bus station.