Chapter 2 .

⚠️ TW // This chapter contains mentions of abuse and selfharm. ⚠️

Third person.

 !!! Time skip !!!

Stuart walked nervously to the schools entrance. He could practically feel his knees wobble and stomach sink as he turned around to meet Murdoc. Face to face, Stuart didn't know what to say so be just hugged him as one should. Stuart noticed Murdoc's fatigued and beat up state judging just by his ears, Murdoc flashed him a tired smile. Murdoc grabbed Stuart's hand softly and yawned, falling asleep on his shoulder in the process. "Hasn't changed since elementary?" Noodle questioned, flicking her ears towards Murdoc's sleeping body. Stuart rolled his eyes and replied with "Of course not, it's Murdoc." 

Stuart tapped Murdoc's shoulder a few times to wake him up in a not so harsh way. After a few more minutes of effort he got Murdoc to wake up. "Mmm?" Murdoc mumbled towards Stuart whilst flicking his ears and tail. "Murdoc, I need to get you all bandaged up." Stuart said while carrying Murdoc into the school bathroom, setting him onto the marble counter. "Sit up Mudz." Murdoc's long tail pressed flat against the counter causing him to yelp. "OWW!!" Stuart winced at his girlish scream. "Sorry.." Murdoc apologized. "Don't worry about it Mudz." The blue haired boy said genuinely.

Stuart pulled Murdoc's shirt off without warning to check on some of his previous bruises. Stuart's face filled with terror as he saw a handful of bruises and a lot of dried blood. Murdoc hung his head low in shame before being pulled in for a hug by his best friend who was at the time shivering in horror. "Did he do all of this?" Stuart asked trying not to break. Murdoc nodded with tears leaving his eyes and streaming down his face. The bluenette wiped Murdoc's tears and hugged him once more before pulling the first aid kid out of his colorful backpack lined with little keychains of plush animals. Murdoc took notice and thought it was a very cute thing, though Stuart was naturally cute. He then remembered about the 'marks' on his wrist from last night that were inflicted on him and not by his father. He wasn't that worried considering all of the other bruises that covered his arms. Stuart wiped down his torso with an alcohol wipe and got some of the dried blood off. Murdoc always put his bandages on because he had a certain way of doing it or at least that's what Stuart thought. The real reason was because of Murdoc's self harming issues. He didn't want Stuart to know, he didn't want anyone to know. 

Murdoc walked out of the bathroom turning the corner to see his group of close friend waiting for him. Stuart was obviously talking about something that made him super happy, he had his hood down at this point which revealed his ears standing tall and tiny tail wiggling. Stuart also seemed to be holding something out to them, his backpack was unzipped. Noodle and Russel paid close attention to what he was saying having both the same excitement on their faces. "So, what's going on?" Murdoc asked in a sing songy voice before zipping up the bluenettes backpack. Stuart whipped around revealing the things he was holding out in his hand being their friendship bracelets from year 2nd. The same joy spread across Murdoc's face. Stuart handed the three other bracelets out. All of them were filled with nostalgia from when the only thing that they had to worry about was their lunch spots being stolen. Not a care in the world, aloud to be kids. 

They all examined theirs closely before hearing the bell, unfortunately they had to split up because they didn't have the same classes. Just before doing so Murdoc looked at Stuart and mouthed the words "Thank you." Before heading off. Stuart stood there for a second examining everything about Murdoc, his brain taking a screenshot. Murdoc's dull and harsh personality but soft spot for his friends is what attracted Stuart. He went back to that screenshot this time examining his backpack because he caught Murdoc eyeing it while he was bandaging him. He thought it was quite cute that Murdoc had a picture of 'The gang' in his see through pocket on the back. Then he noticed what was in the cup holder. A razor, a razor that had dried blood on it. Stuart's mind automatically went to self harm because they all knew that Murdoc usually didn't get THAT pissed off.