Chapter 1.

(Third person.)

*BEEP BEEP BE-*

Stuart slammed his fist down on the alarm clock, shattering the glass of the purple-ish alarm clock. Stuart was wrapped up in his blanket from tossing and turning at some point in the night, this caused him to slowly roll out of bed onto the floor like you were unwrapping your burrito, colliding with many objects on the way down. Stuart chuckled at the thought but looked down in horror at his hand covered in into glass shards, some penetrating his skin.

 He acknowledged his hand but his mind kept coming back to one thing.. or should I say one person. His best friend, Murdoc Niccals. Stuart was quite worried when Murdoc hadn't texted him back all day. Stuart knowing about Murdoc's home situation was wondering if he had gotten beaten again by his father. Despite all of that, Murdoc was always on Stuart's mind.. NOT THAT WAY!!! Stuart cringed denying feelings for the person he had practically spent all of his life with, the person he shared everything with.

Stuart getting back to what he was doing, removed the glass shards from underneath his sking using tweezers, setting them in a surprisingly neat pile. He left the shards to sit on his desk stumbling towards the bathroom. He had been up for most of the night praying that Murdoc was just really tired at had slept through the day or he was getting last minute school supplies and didn't have time to respond to him. Stuart frowned at the thought but grabbed a pastel orange towel with little white polkadots on the sides. He smiled at the towels pretty Autumn shade. Stuart happily undressed his skinny and lengthy body and sat in the tub. 'Today won't be that bad.' Stuart thought. He squeezed some strawberry scented soap into his hand while he began bathing himself. Stuart got out and wrapped himself up back into that burrito state and brushed his teeth and stared at himself before exiting the bathroom. 

Now being able to think more clearly, Stuart walked into his half messy half clean room and went to pick out something to wear. He wanted to make this outfit extra special for his first day of seventh grade, 'I mean who wouldn't?' Stuart thought, rolling his charcoal black eyes. After neglecting many shirts and hoodies, he finally found the perfect one. It was coral hoodie with droopy rabbit ears you could slip your real ears in. The most special thing about it was that, Murdoc bought it for one of his birthdays. Though, he couldn't just wear just that.. Stuart looked for a pair or jeans or leggings that might match. Stuart spotted a pair of grey-ish pair of ripped jeans with little flower pins he had sewn onto the thighs. He set them beside and grabbed his boxers and favorite pair of socks. Stuart's favorite pair of socks had a calico cat design printed on them because it reminded him of an online friend. He considered these lucky because good or at least decent things would happen whenever he wore them.

Stuart slipped on his boxers before sliding his flower jeans on and then a plain white t-shirt to at least put under his hoodie. He slipped the hoodie on and thought about adding a few accessories to his very special outfit. He looked at his closet at went to where he kept all of his accessories, he then gasped. 'OMG!! I FORGOT I HAD THESE!!!' Stuart looked down smiling while playing with a few friendship bracelets that Noodle, Russel and Murdoc had made in around second grade. He grabbed the one that said his name on it and shoved them into his bag hoping that they could all wear them at school before heading back downstairs with his bag to the bathroom. Stuart always brought a first aid kit when he believed that Murdoc was in danger or had been beaten by his father, it quite scared Stuart actually. It hurt to see Murdoc in that state, but it always made Murdoc consider how lucky he was to have best friend like Stuart.

After the bluenette had finished packing and settling everything into his bag he decided to check the group chat to see what everyone was up to. When asking, only Noodle and Russel responded leaving Stuart anxious and stressed about Murdoc. Stuart just decided to get some breakfast and meet them him at school. Stuart skipped to the kitchen where his mother had left him a bowl of  fruity Cheerios and left to work at the hospital. They were slightly soggy but Stuart was greatful for the breakfast. Stuart practically ran around the house eating his bowl of cereal because he wanted to make sure had everything. He double checked and stared himself in the mirror giving himself a pep talk. He decided he'd better go to school so he wouldn't be late on his first day. Stuart slipped on his flower shaped bag and a pair of black and white converse before heading out the door.