Explanation

The MC (who's name is upto your imagination 😉) is a person who's been lonely her whole life.

She's mentally going through so much pain. Her parents being rich and busy people (you could imagine any occupation) always neglected her.

And the people who always wanted to be her friends were either gold-diggers or people who just wanted to see her hurt.

She had no real friends, no one to rely on that it came to point that she hallucinated. She originally suffered from Schizophrenia— an illness where you hallucinate people. (Do refer the Google teacher's help. After all They Saxxy brrain;))

So to cope her loneliness, she imagined a friend who held her strong in situations where she felt helpless. But that person was just an imagination.

She couldn't handle her stress and loneliness that she decided to jump off and end her living, but she ended up in the VIP room which is even more lonelier.

She escaped the room and met up with a kid named Jung Hoseok who became her first ever genuine friend.

So, what I want to tell you is, not all rich people are happy. Some do say that money can't buy happiness. For us, it can. But for some of them, it can't. They are isolated.

Also, age doesn't matter in friendship. I consider some of my friends' parents as my friends as well.

P.S, the imaginary friend and the little boy both are Jung Hoseok (s) lol

Thanks for reading ❤️