Thinking

Ben POV: I woke up to the alarm going off on my phone. I tried to turn it off, but it wouldn't go off. So I went to upgrade it, and it finally worked. Anyway, I checked to see if I got a text from Julie, but I did not. I felt sad nonetheless. I got dressed, said goodbye to my parents, and made my way to Rust Bucket Three. When I got there, I saw Gwen, Kevin, and, to my surprise, Julie. I greeted everyone, and then we got aboard the spaceship and started flying.

While we were flying, I started thinking about my whole life since I got the Omnitrix from me and Gwen fighting when we were younger, to when we found out Max was a plumber, and then to the end of the summer when we got home. I had to lie to my parents about the Omnitrix, and at first, it was hard, but then it became easier when I took it off and lost Feedback. Although I had to come up with a lie as to why or where my watch was since I had it on my wrist.

Then I started to think about when I first met Julie. She was stunning, even though I didn't express it. And when we became girlfriend and boyfriend, I was so happy. But I screwed up big time because I didn't pay enough attention to her and kept flirting with other girls when I already had Julie. I didn't pull back when Eunice kissed me, but now I've learned from that. I'm going to win her back and try my best to be the best boyfriend for her, I thought.

Now, it's time to go to bed and make a plan to win her back tomorrow.

"Hey, guys! So sorry it took me so long to finally update, but I promise I'm not abandoning this story. I hope you're all liking it so far. Until the next update, bye, and I hope you all have a great day."