Part 3

Ben POV: I woke up to my alarm going off, so I turned it off. After that, I made my way to the kitchen part of the ship and got some cereal. While eating, I was thinking of a plan to win Julie back. After I was done, I washed my bowl and put it back where it belongs. Then, I went to find a journal and a pen to write down my plan. Once I found one, I started writing: "First, ask to talk with her. Then, after talking for a few minutes, ask her if she wants to hear some stories about me when I first found the Omnitrix. Then, apologize again for being such a bad boyfriend. If she still likes me being there and says yes, ask her if she wants to play video games with me. If she doesn't, then just talk for a good 30 minutes more before saying bye." When I finished that, I folded it up and put it in my back pocket. I also thought it was a good plan since I'm stuck on a spaceship and really can't do anything until we are back on Earth. So I'm going to wait until eight o'clock to go to her. Until then, I'll train.

I got up and walked to the training part of the ship. While there, I scrolled until I saw the alien that I wanted, so I hit the Omnitrix and transformed into Upgrade. I then walked over to set the level to 3. When that was done, I started fighting. After that, I turned it off and looked at the time. It was almost 8, so I started walking to her room. When I got there, I said, "Hey." She said, "Hey" back.

"Are you doing anything?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Well, since you aren't going to be doing anything for the time being, do you want to talk with me?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said.

After a few minutes of talking with her, I asked, "Do you want to hear a couple of stories about me from when I first got the Omnitrix?"

"Sure," she said.

So I told her some of them. Then I apologized again for being such a bad boyfriend. She said it was okay and she forgave me. But I still felt bad. However, I dismissed the feeling because I knew if I got back together with her, I would make it up to her anyway.

When I came back to reality, I saw that she was waving her hand in front of my face and saying, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am. Do you want to play video games?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Okay," I said.

After talking with her for 30 minutes, I said bye and left. Then, I got ready for bed. When I was done, I got in my bed and fell asleep.