A new world

A portal suddenly opened and out came Ben Tennyson now you may be wondering why he's here well if you must know he was trying to unlock master control with this new Omnitrix yet again even though azimuth has told. Him he would grant him, master control for his eighteen birthday and you would think ben would be patient enough especially with all he's been through but at last, here we are anyway ben is going to have a great adventure like always and now dear readers ben is starting to wake up so bye.

He has a killer headache and was wond am also how did I get here the last thing remember is going to see Julie and then a portal opened and I got sucked in right as he said that the portal opened again and out came Julie and landed right next to ben then passing out. And ship right by her so I picked transformed not caring what I transformed into cause I was panicking and fortunately it was xlr8 and ran to the nearest hospital when I got there.

I transformed back and while still caring Julie called for a nurse they came and got her.

But told him to wait in the lobby and that they would come and get him when they know she is stable and okay so after thatn he went to the waiting room and while he was waiting to hear from the doctors if Julie was okay he started to fiddle with the Omnitrix and then suddenly something busted through the wall and started to get up so he got up but while he was doing that something else came through the opening made by that guy and started to punch him reputedly and he didn't want to get in the way so he stood there and watched but while he was watching he didn't notice a piece of debris was flying towards him so the next thing he new he was in a different place with people in front of him so he figured he was knocked out so he got up and figured they were the bad guys so he started fighting them (end of flash back)