Not Another Fan- Danny Edge.

"I'm so nervous." I said, playing with my hair as I waited to meet my sunshine, Danny Edge.

"Don't be, babe. He'll love you." My best friend, Haleigh, urged me.

"What if he doesn't?" I asked, looking at her. Before she could answer, it was my turn to meet Paul, Danny's best friend.

"Hi!" I said, tearing up. Good thing my makeup was waterproof.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you?" He asked, hugging me.

"I-I'm wonderful. Absolutely wonderful." I said, letting a few tears run down my face. We talked for a while, and even exchanged numbers.

"I love you." I said, as I walked
over to Danny. Danny saw me and smiled.

"Hey! I know your twitter!" He said, hugging me.

"R-Really?" I said, as I cried even harder into his shoulder.

"Yes, babe. I do. You're my biggest supporter!" He said, blushing.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much." I said, not letting go of him.

"You're not just another fan, babe. You're really special to me, alright? I love you so much, and nothing is gonna ever change that, even when I'm 87 years old. I'll still love you." He said, knowing I needed to hear that.

"I love you." I cried, smiling at him. It was a real smile. I finally got to meet the love of my life.

"Come hang out with me later?" He asked. I nodded and gave him my number, he smiled and I walked over to everyone and met everyone else. The event was soon over, and everyone was pretty bummed out.

"We love you guys, see ya later." Paul said into the microphone. Soon after I left, my best friend left for home. But I stayed in California. I got a text from Paul saying Danny was too shy to text me, so I texted him.

To: Danneh. 💋
Hey Danny. I love you, baby.

From: Danneh. 💋
Hey Cierra. I love you too, babe. Come to my hotel and to my room.

He told me his hotel and room number and I grabbed my keys and stuff and left.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die." I sang to the beat of Blank Space by Taylor Swift. I laughed at myself and pulled into hotel parking. I got out of my car, locked the doors and went on my mission to find Danny's room. I went to the third floor, by the yelling and laughing level here, I knew I was in the right place.

"421. 423. 425!" I said, as I found his room. I knocked hesitantly and the door opened, revealing a smiling Danny.

"Hey!" I said, hugging him.

"Hi." He said, lifting me. I was actually really surprised he could lift me, I'm not exactly the skinniest of people.

The rest of the day consisted of selfies, vines, singing, watching AHS, and cuddling. I was really happyyy.

"Danny, I have to go." I mumbled, looking down at him. We were sitting, well I was sitting, down on the couch in the lobby waiting for our pizza. Danny's head was in my lap and I was playing with his hair, which he calls 'mushroom shaped'.

"Noo. Stay." He said, making the infamous 'puppy dog face'. After a while, I gave in and our pizza finally arrived.

"Hey love birds, lights out. We have to get up early tommorrow. By the way, Cierra, you're invited as a special guest. Didn't know you were a YouTuber." The tour manager said, as he walked into Danny's room. I smiled and waved bye to the manager. He turned off the lights as he left and Danny and I cuddled until we got bored and decided to jump on Paul, who was asleep on the other bed. We all ended up laughing our asses off and basically didn't sleep until 2 in the morning. When we woke up, we all went to my hotel and got ready. Basically, I met tons of fans and Danny and I kissed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked into the microphone.

"Yes." I said, smiling and blushing. And that was the beginning of our beautiful, long, amazing relationship.