My Love- Jacob Whitesides.

"Baby, we should tell the fans." Jacob said, grabbing my hand from across the table. We were eating at Chipotle, and there were loads of fans outside.

"Jacob, I'd love to, but I'm scared. They're gonna hate me, they loved me as your friend but what about as your girlfriend?"

"(Y/N), I love you so they're gonna love you. If they don't, it's okay, because they don't know what they're missing out on. You're amazing."

"Thanks babe." I said, smiling. Just to give the fans a little hint, Jacob got up and pulled me up with him, and kissed me. All we heard was a roar of screams. Jacob and I walked out of the restaurant hand in hand and straight to the car.

"Jacob, your fans are reckless." I said, laughing at the fact they were chasing the car and attempting to jump on it.

"Yeah, I love them. I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

"Sooo. Do you think they got the hint?" Jacob asked.

"I think they did. Can we tweet about it when we get home?"

"Yeah." We continued our car ride to our apartment and when we got home we logged onto Twitter.

Jacob Whitesides: Hey guys. I know a lot of you know that I kissed (Y/N). I do that quite often. (Y/N) is my love. If you haven't got it so far, we're a couple. Love you guys.

"I love ya babe." Jacob said kissing me.

(A/N): Sorry, short update. I've only gotten a few requests, and already wrote those imagines, but I'd love it if you could request. Thanks babes. Love ya.