Insanity- Shawn Mendes (Part 1)

She would not show that she was afraid, but being and feeling alone was too much to face, though everyone said that she was so strong, what they didn't know is that she could barley carry on. But she knew that she would be okay, so she didn't let it get in her way. Sometimes it all gets a little too much.

The beautiful words of A Little Too Much filled my ears while I rocked back and forth on my bed. My bed in the hospital. The mental hospital. I'm not insane you know, I'm perfectly okay, my mom just didn't want to deal with me anymore. She felt I was out of control or completely fucking crazy.

"Shawn, I miss you." I said into the phone. We were FaceTiming, we've done this everyday since I gotten placed here.

"Baby, you don't have to miss me anymore. I'm here." Shawn said, smiling. I looked up from my phone and saw Shawn at my door.

"Oh my god, babe!" I yelled, running over to him and jumping into his arms.

"You're leaving this place. Gosh, I missed you." He said, crying into my shoulder.

"Shawn, I love you so much." I said, playing with his hair. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent. He always smelled really good. I imagine this is how Jesus smells because it was a heavenly scent.

"I love you too, baby girl. So much. So damn much." I smiled and kissed him. Oh my gosh those lips. Tears streamed down my face. Shawn has gotten so famous but has never forgotten me or missed a day of FaceTiming me. I'm sure he'd stayed loyal to our relationship, and it makes me feel so loved. So happy.

"Let's leave this hell hole."