Part 1

My name is Francis Elderween, son of D’thisis Elderween II. I have been brought up into a life of great riches and comfort in Summerset Isle among my kin. All my life I have worn the finest robes, drunk the finest wines, and have been taught by the finest scholars in all of Tamriel. I was taught not to be among the best, but to be the best, in all that I say and do; that is custom among High Elf’s. I was taught that intelligence and wit were the deadliest weapon an elf can use for it was something that all minor beings such as men lacked. I was a scholar, a perfectionist, a mage, and as my father said, “an ideal member of theThalmor”.

The Thalmor are conspirators made up of mainly Altmer descendants.   They wish to destroy and divide the empire and remove all lesser beings, in order to create a land as perfect as Summerset Isle.  They wish to start this firstly by irradiating all worship of Talos; a long, hard and blood thirst task.

I was sent into training of the Thalmor when I was only 12 years by my farther; a small price for him to pay for his pride. I was forced to recite and accept as truth their teachings, and told not to ask no questions and to have no opinion. I was taught that the Nords in Skyrim were wrong in their ways, and that we must correct them, that we must slay ever Talos worshiper, every Nord, every Stromcloak, until Skyrim was free of this blasphemy; until Skyrim was our own.

Many of my kin accepted the Thalmor’s words as right and just, and so they went on to fight for them. But I wanted no part in this. I would not fight for a cause I did not believe in.  I refused to slay these innocents.

For this I was called weak and pathetic by my farther and cowardly by my kin. I faced humiliation and punishment by the people of Summerset Isle everyday saying that I was a traitor and that I should be hung for my beliefs. My beliefs that men should not die by our hand for their faith. For their faith in a concept much truer than our own.

And so one night in Frostfall I gathered my belongings, mustered up all my determination and courage and left Summerset Isle for good. I didn’t have a thought about where I would go or what I would do there, but I just knew that I must leave this place, escape the wrath of the Thalmor and start a new life someplace else.

- - x x - -

so sorry about that, it's just a crappy intro. I have no idea where this is going but do comment if you want more