reactions to you cursing someone out: lucifer

context: you're in the human world and a Karen comes bothering you, there will be some slurs, so if you aren't comfy with it you can skip it.

You asked Diavolo to take a trip to the human realm with Luci, seeing how stressed he was, he agreed and you guys went to Hot Topic to get him more casual wear, seeing most of his outfits were the iconic suit he wears. You were just looking at some t-shirts and were about to take the last of a black tee when Karen came.

"Excuse me, hand me that shirt, its the last of its kind, and my son needs it"

"ma'am, I took this first-"

"GIVE ME THE DAMN SHIRT"

"you don't have a mask"- and before you even knew what happened to you you felt a stinging pain on your cheek, she slapped you

as lucifers and her yells became more incoherent by the second, your blood began to boil.

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS (c/s) *cultural slur*"

that burst your bubble

"YOU FUCKIN UNWASHED CUM RAG, I WOULD SHOVE THESE DAMN PLATFORM SHOES UP YOUR ASS BUT YOU'LL PROBABLY LIKE IT. YOU AND YOUR UNSEASONED BITCH ASS SON CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OUR FACE BEFORE I BREAK YOUR DAMN SKULL ON THE DAMN SHELF YOU RACIST ASS BITCH"

she looked shocked, then ran off, her son following pursuit

" nice one my lapis"

"no problem let's just hurry and get out of here before I make it hell on earth"

you pay for the stuff and leave