reaction to MC cussing someone tf out: mammon

you and mammon were at the mall going on a shopping spree with (H/F/N) (human friend name), who you introduced that day. you guys were at Walmart, looking at the sales when you grab (F/I) (fav item) you needed since you lost it. "HEY" yelled someone, speed-walking towards you. 

"Um, yes?" you asked, confused of what the lady needed, but paying more attention to the fact she didn't have a mask on.

"Thats mine, give it here" she said, doing the 'gimme that' hand movement(yall know what I mean) 

"I'm sorry, I grabbed it first"-

"I DONT CARE IF 'yoU HaD iT FiRsT' I SAW IT FIRST TO ITS MINE" she then went to slap you, when you instinctively caught her hand, holding it lightly, surprising you, her, and the dumb duo, who have now found the isle you are in.

"Oi, what are you doing to MY hu- I mean (Y/N)" yelled mammon, running up to you two.

"Yea, whats going on with you and is karen over here, you never get that defensive unless your instincts kick in" adds on (H/F/N), shocked at the position you and the woman are in.

" She tried to... slap me" 

"THATS A LIE, SHE TRIED TO ASSAULT ME SO I TRYED TO DEFEND MYSELF" said the is woman, who in turn, had the audacity to try and fake cry, failing miserably.

"ma'am, my friend here hates unneeded conflict , but if needed, could put you in your place in seconds, if that was the case, she would of already done so. 

 the karen then tried to hit  your friend with her bag but before she could;  

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER, DONT YOU DARE HURT MY FUCKIN FRIEND YOU BITCH I CAN AND WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW" you threated, scaring the bitchy ass karen away.

mammon stood there in shock, never did he think his sweat and/or introverted  lover had it in them to cuss someone out