Chapter 1: "Oh my Ovaries"

Guys Don't copy this kay! i will find you and probably be raging mad trashing things my hands can get. Cause I'm just calm and collected like that. -3-

~Carwash~

It was a normal day for my friends and I. Well, as normal as it gets.

as almost our tradition when it was hot and we're bored to death we decided to go out and read at fully booked (A/N if you don't know that it's where you can read and buy books. yah. that sums it up)

I know what you're probably thinking 'Reading?! seriously?' well yeah all of us likes to read, No we're not nerds or geeks or anything. We're actually on top of the social ladder.

After a few hours of silently reading and drinking Starbucks...

"Ugh! Let's go to timezone!" My friend Penn groaned dropping his choice of book.

not all of us enjoy the quite peace. unfortunately

"Yeah, I think we have of reading"  Belle gently brought the book back where it belongs.

"Well?" all of them looked at me expectantly.

Sighing, Nodding once.

"I don't even know how we all became friends" raising my hands.

"Freshmen year, Penn was forced to dance because he wasn't listening to Mr. Leonnel's discussion. Because he was listening to music and jerking; making up moves as the class went by" Laina tried to imitate what looks like the robot but failing miserably.
(pronounced as Ley-na)

"Oh yeah" chuckling as I remembered to good ol' times.

FLASHBACK

"Mr. Neilson! are you.. doing the robot?" forty year old Mr. Leonnel said.

"Uh no." newly transferred Penn said taking out his ear phones from his ear

"I think you were-" chuckling "-why don't you show the whole class" gesturing him to come upfront.

"I rather not sir" Penn's face turning cherry red from all the stares directed to him

"oh come on young lad it will only take a minute" he gently pushed the poor boy upfront.

"Well?" the teacher raised an eyebrow when the boy did nothing but stand there.

feeling the heated stare from his classmates and curiousness shining there eyes

the boy began to dance. Hip hop.

as the music blared out his Walkman

almost half the class started to chuckle as they find the boy's embarrassment amusing

The boy stopped dancing and kept looking at the ground.

young me stood up and started dancing any moves i can come up with just  to save the boy for more embarrassment as it is.

more kids joined and dance, well tried to.

after that class Me and the ones who joined in started laughing remembering our silly moves and that's when we all became friends.

Flashback Over.

Walking towards Timezone (A/N Timeszone is like an arcade kay.)

Me being me, was still reading the book i bought while walking. Paying no attention to my surrounding because Oh my god Sophie tricked Agatha just for revenge in the book that i was reading.

as my mouth turned into an 'O' shape I didn't notice that someone was also reading a book, also not looking at where he was going and coincidentally was walking directly at me.

making me, ass plant on the ground. (Wutt?. idk just thought of it)

looking for my book, I realize that I didn't know what page was i reading.

being the over dramatic chic I am...

"OH MY SWEET POTATO MONSTER!" quickly grabbing the book and tightly holding it at my chest.

the one who bumped into me looked concerned "Are you hurt?"

"OH.MY.OVARIES." mumbles my friend Alyson. taking notice of the piece of hunk that was in front of me.

Okay I'll admit that he is quite the looker. sandy blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes. basically face and body of a Calvin Klein model.

" cough cough, earth to Amelia? are you there?" Belle trying to hold in laughter as my face turns red.

"I'm fine" i said lifting my chin up. not wanting more embarrassment .

"Good. um.." the handsome model like man scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Can i ask you something?-" me nodding "Where are you guys going?"

"Oh we're heading to Timezone. wanna come?" smiling at my politeness

"I would love to"

and there we go.

I really have got to stop tagging a complete stranger with us. xD