Bakugou x Reader

You just enrolled in a school for pros. The school was called U.A High, or highschool as some call it. You walk in feeling stressed, thinking about if you could really make it as a pro hero someday. ''Class 1A...'' You repeat to yourself,over and over. ''AHA!" you say, feeling excited. ''I found it..class 1A here i come!'' You open the door to see a man with spiky blond hair, he was putting his feet on his desk. And next to him, you see a boy with blue hair and glasses, he seemed to have been scolding him (Bakugou). You hear someone walking,it sounded like a boy and he was also saying ''Class 1A'' over and over. You turn around when he reaches the door.''Hello!'' You say, welcomingly. ''Oh, hello there!'' Said the boy.He had curly green hair with a large yellow backpack. ''Im izuku! izuku midoryia, its uhm, nice to meet you!'' ''Oh! my names y/n, and its nice to meet you too!"You tell izuku.You start talking,when suddenly a girl with short-ish brown hair comes at the door. ''Hey i recognize that green curly hair!'' She said it like they had been friends since a young age, and havent seen each other for a awhile (or something like that).''Your the boy who saved me at the exam, its deku right?'' She said. You were confused, because the boy said his name was Izuku."Uhm- Hello there!'' You say to the girl."Hiya!'' she said back, with a warming smile. ''Iam uraraka! I met deku in this exam we had! You must be new, because i didnt see you there!'' She said.''Yeah i am new,but uhm ''deku'' here said his name was izuku!'' you say, trying not to sound mad or anything.''Huh!'' Uraraka said.''Weird, i could of sworn the guy with the uh, blonde spikey hair called him deku!''. Then izuku suddenly stepped in. ''Well he just uses that name to make fun of me! heh..'' You peek over to him. "Well i think deku sounds alot like YOU CAN DO IT! y'know? i kinda like it!'' You say with a smile.He looks at you like you had just given him the first complement of his life. Then, a guy with black hair in a yellow sleeping bag rolled on behind you.''if your here to socalize, then get out'' We all looked at him slowly. He looked like he had'nt slept for ages,but it couldnt have been that, from the looks of it, it seemed like he got to MUCH sleep. (TIME SKIP BECAUSE THIS IS BORING : D) After school you were thinking of going to a macaroon shop, but then bakugou starts to follow you. You didnt think he meant to, and if he wasnt meaning to it would be weird to just say: Why are you following meEeE???. But then you start to think is following you, you think about never judge a book by its cover, but he doesnt look like the guy who would like macaroons. You turned behind you and said, ''sorry but is there something you uhm, need?'' You say as you broke a small sweat, because he might have been mad when you beat him in one of the tests.''Well extra, You did beat me, so i wanna challenge you.'' You just stand there, not knowing what to say. "Hmm yeah, i would LOVEEE to, but where could we even do that? it cant be our houses, we would destroy them soOo" You thought if he couldnt find a place, you wouldnt have to battle him. But then he started speaking again."i know a good spot to have the challenge.'' ''Where?" You ask. "im not telling you, so just follow me''. He started to speed walk, probably because he REALLY wants to beat you. You break a couple of sweats as you follow him, your worried he might beat you, or he could get hurt badly, or even you could.

~Waiting Until Peeps Actually Read This To Make A Part Two UwU✌ ~