Bakugou X Reader (Chapter 2)

~Heres the second part, Enjoy my weirdos U.U~                                                                                                 You follow bakugou, while your following him you start to prepare yourself for what he can do. But in your mind your thinking if you should mabye let him win..He looks at you for a split second, then he starts to walk again. You cant help but wonder why he looked at you like that. "Here we are extra..'' He said. ''HUH?! When did they build this battle arena thingy...?'' You say, You have never seen this around at all, mabye some people had just installed it? Bakugou walks to the other end, and you stay at the beginning one. (i decided your quirk will be pink fire,and the bad part is if you make your fire to big, you pass out, sorry! >.<) You see bakugou take a fighting stance. You take one aswell. Without even saying ''Go'' or anything, bakugou lunges at you with his explosions. You jump over him and use your fire to burn him a little bit, but he acted like it was just a small scrape. He turns around and flys at you again, you duck down so he flys right pass you.(P.O.V: 𝘮𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵.. 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮..) You decide its worth it and use your biggest fire, your fire is the size of mabye two mansions on top of eachother. Before you pass out, you see bakugou, and he looked perfectly fine, with just a small burn. (P.O.V: heh... good game.. good.....game...) You then pass out, and all you can see is black, but you feel like...someone's..carrying you? You open your eyes and see bakugou, carrying you to, mabye his house. You jump out of his arms, but you were still tired. ''I-What?! Iam sorry you dont need to carry me, ill head home and again im sorry for passing out i just-'' ''I know you let me win extra.." Bakugou said, and he looked kinda disappointed. He picks you up again without a warning and he starts carrying you to his house again. ''H-Hey! put me down!'' "Jeez!'' Bakugou gasped. "Im just trying to help!'' He sounded angry...You felt guilt and you stayed quiet, because when he yelled, it felt like he was more mad at you, then anything else in the world..He looks at you and says: "Sorry for yelling that loud.." He looked away from you, at that moment you felt your heart pounce. (P.O.V: i know i barley know him that well...but why do i feel like.. he is mabye the one...? NO! he cant be i legit just met him...) He opened the door to his house, and his mom started yelling at him: ''HEY BRAT WHERE WERE YO-'' She stopped her yelling when she noticed you. ''Oh hey sweetheart! iam Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, and your name is?'' ''Uhm..Its y/n..'' You say, kinda weirded out on how her mood changed as SOON as she say you. ''Well katsuki's room is right over there! Make yourself at home, i need to have a...CHAT with my son for a minute!'' She said. You jumped out of bakugou's arms and went into his room. (P.O.V: this room is kinda messy, but i dont really mind...) You hear mitsuki and bakugou arguing like there rivals.

                                     ~Now you have to wait for part 3 U.U