Chapter 3: Kiss Attack

When bakugou was finished arguing with his mom, he came into his room ((your still in his room)) ''Sorry about that, my mom is a old hag.'' he said, annoyed. ''Its okay..'' You say back. Some days turned into months of you hanging out with bakugou, and you became best friends, However, you really wanted to be..more then friends with katsuki bakugou. POV: its settled, im going to confess today...but what if he rejects me..?? No..think positive y/n...just wait here by the cherry blossom tree..and hope bakugou didnt crumple your note thinking it was junk mail. POV end.

You were waiting there patiently, when suddenly you see a man coming towards the cherry blossom tree,and to your surprise it was...bakugou! he actually came! ''So." He started. "why did you wanna see me out here nerd?'' He said confused. ''Well uhm...theres something i wanna tell you...i have been holding it in for awhile because i was scared but yeah....here goes..'' You noticed before you even said you liked him, bakugou was slightly pink,like he knew it was coming. ''You guessed it.... i like you...'' As soon as you said those words, Bakugou kissed you without warning. You melted into the kiss happily as happy tears fell from your eyes, like he was proposing to you or something. He broke the kiss and said: ''I like you too nerd..'' Then that katsuki wiped your tears. Then you headed to his dorm ((because u have dorms-)). As soon as you and him walked threw the door, you wanted to make him laugh. So you ran and face planted onto the sofa. Bakugou let out a small chuckle. ''What are you doing idiot?'' He asked,still chuckling. ''I wanted to see you smile!'' You said, without hesitation. Bakugou blushed and looked away like a Tsundere and you smiled brightly. He was mad at you, not mad mad but lovey dovey mad. He went to the sofa, jumped on top of you and started attacking you with kisses as you giggled.''K-Katsuki!'' You said laughing. He stopped and chuckled once more. He flipped over and put you on top of him. "Go to sleep.'' He demanded. ''You could have just asked to cuddle.'' You said, but even after you said that you fell asleep like he asked, then he fell asleep too.

Word count: 385 words.

~Sorry it was so short! i dont have much time but i promise ill make the next chapter longer for you guys!~