"Is she hot"(prt.1)

⚠️Mentions verbal abuse and drugs
A/n : i am so sorry i forget to put my warnings !

⚠️Mentions verbal abuse and drugs A/n : i am so sorry i forget to put my warnings !

Queen tiana because ... why not anyways song to play - my kind of women by marc DeMarco

Jj POV

Me and the boys decided to go to The Wreck to see kiara and get free food .

" hey guys , so my dad - jj put your feet down - so my dad said yes but I'm off so we get a different waiter and I know her so be nice" kie told us

" oh shit , is she hot" I asked but got smacked in the head by kie and a glare from Pope

We all were talking when I caught a glimpse of the most sexiest women ever , she had H/c hair , e/c eyes and was wearing an apron around her waist .

Sure she worked here since she had a notepad in her hand but a girl like her working here ? She should be on a runway right now!

" earth to jay , hurry up and order I'm starving!" John b waved his hand in my face taking me out of my trance and the women was In front of us looking into my eyes .

I couldn't speak but I did look down to see the rest of her gorgeous body until my eyes landed on her hands , there were cuts on her knuckles and a small bruise on the side of her left hand .

Before I could ask what happened kie started to order for me like I was a 4 year old , she wrote it down and was about to leave until I said 'thanks gorgeous" I whistled to her too , she didn't turn to look at me but flipped me off

Ooo's and a damn from John b were heard .

" how do you feel jj , to finally get shut up by a girl?" Kie told me while I just rolled my eyes .

" pfft yeah right , she'll come around .. they always do plus she was kind of asking for it with those shorts" suddenly I felt something wet and cold drip down my head and down my shirt .

I stood up ready to beat the shit out of whoever did that but when I turned around I was met with those e/c eyes again but this time they were filled with anger , her fists were clinched and she was breathing heavily .

Not even gonna lie , she looked hot - but that's besides the point .

" I'm not someone you can just cat call , I've dealt with fuckers like you , and I honestly despise you sons of bitches . So go ahead say something again."

Me being me , I couldn't keep my mouth shut so I said " well sorry you were putting it out there like that"

" sure , and you're asking to be robbed by owning a wallet" she fired back .