Introduction

"There are no secrets that time does not reveal." - Jean Racine 

For the past seventeen years of Elise Morgan's life, she was kept in the dark from the truth of the disappearance of her missing parents. Not a single trace, not a single clue but an old pocket watch was left behind. No one told her what happened on the day they vanished. Not even her loving aunt who took care of her since she was little tells a single thing about them.

Wanting to conceive about the truth of her parents' disappearance, she searched for clues and answers other than the pocket watch.

But suddenly, when three new kids appeared out of nowhere in town and claimed that they know about the pocket watch and her missing parents, things started to get strange.

With only an old pocket watch as her only clue and three people she doesn't know that could be her only hope, will Elise be able to discover the truth about her missing parents?

*

Hey guys, it's my first story here in Wattpad. I'm not new to writing but I cannot promise you that I won't make any errors here and there. I've been planning this story for a long time but didn't get the courage to actually write it before. But thanks to some people who encouraged me to do it, I was able to continue writing it.

I hope you guys will continue reading my story and enjoy it. :D