Reminiscing: Chapter 4

That night, all the memories of Peter and I came back to me.

Us at parties, us in New York for the senior trip, us belting words to songs we both didn't know. The bad times also came too. Us breaking up at the beach trip, us arguing about Gen after we dug up the time capsule. But the good times over powered the bad. I knew we had a relatively  happy and healthy relationship, and I wonder why we even broke up.Oh right. Two words. Rose Smith. Cheerleader. Popular. Wavy blond hair. Classic "Mean Girl". My friend, and roommate, Charlotte, who I met first year university saw them making out at a party. She even sent me the picture.As I thought about Peter, I slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep. ..............In the morning, I showered, then made breakfast. I got in my car and drove to NYU for Kitty's dorm room makeover.I called her when I reached the parking lot."Kitty.""What Lara Jean?""I'm here to help you with your room""Oh. That's today? Give me one second"I rolled my eyes and headed up to her room."Knock knock Kitty," I said with a small knock on the hard wood door.It flew open and Kitty tiredly motioned for me to come inside.I glanced around the room, and took everything in.Kitty's bed lay unmade, clothes were all over the floor, Her desk had piles of paper and books."How are you related to me?"Kitty shrugged."First, we need to clean this room up. I have until 1 to help you.""Okay. Fine," Kitty said and began to make her bed.I looked around, and decided to start with her desk.The rest of the morning went by in a blur of me asking her if I could throw something out, or her asking me where to put stuff. But it was fun to hang out with Kitty. We rarely got one on one time, and even if it's cleaning, it's still nice to hang out with my sister."Okay Kitty. I'd better go. Good job though! See you at the café?" I said and grabbed my bag."Yep. See you then," She replied with a small wave. I left the room and walked out to my car.I took a deep breath of fresh air and drove home.

hey sorry for the short chapter! as a heads up that i forgot to put at the beginning, i wrote this story a long time ago, but i liked it, so that's why the writing is bad!