Reminiscing: Chapter 6

Kitty came over to my apartment later that night to help me pack for Scotland. Margot and Ravi had lived together for the past 5 or so years, and last year Ravi finally proposed when they were visiting. I was so excited for the wedding, as Kitty and I were the flower girls. I needed a vacation, because work was getting so stressful, and Kitty wanted an excuse to skip school, even just for 2 weeks.

"Margot just texted. can she FaceTime?" Kitty looked up from her phone.

"Uh... yeah. Of course," I grabbed my laptop, and began the call. 

"Oh my god guys. Oh my god guys. I literally couldn't wait any longer, even when Ravi told me to wait until you get here." Margot screamed into the camera.

"What! What happened?" "Who do you need me to kill?" 

"Are both of you sitting down?" Margot calmed down, and I scooted closer to Kitty.

"Okay. Guys, I'm so excited to call you auntie Lara Jean and auntie Kitty... I'm pregnant." Margot smiled.

"Oh. My. God...." I gasped. Kitty screamed. "OH MY GOD MARGOT HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM US! I'M SO EXCITED! WHEN DO YOU FIND OUT THE GENDER? WHEN'S THE DUE DATE?"

"We find out the gender a week after the wedding, so I was thinking I'd tie in the gender reveal while you guys are here. Ravi and I are going to wait to go on our honeymoon until everyone from over seas leave, so no one is missing out. Dad and Trina can still come right? I heard Trina got a promotion at work?" Margot explained.

"Yeah Trina is good to come, and that's a good plan with the honeymoon. Kitty and I are packing. What's the weather like right now?"

"Chilly, as usual. Bring a suit though cause the hot tub arrived last week!" Margot cried. Kitty cheered. After talking for another half hour, we hung up and resumed packing.

At around midnight, we decided to call it. Kitty stayed over because she hates driving at night, and I worked on some sketches before heading to bed. 

                                                                                ———————                                                           

sorry for such a short chapter! more coming!