Villian friends Info

(There all attractive and irresistable)

Denki

Power: Electrification Denki's Quirk allows him to generate electricity and cover his body in it

Power: Electrification Denki's Quirk allows him to generate electricity and cover his body in it. While he can also emit this energy over a distance. He can absorb Lightning or other lightning like abilities.

Personality: Protective, Loyal, Energetic, Loves his friends, Evil, Cocky, Strong

Backstory:
Denki used to be a fun loving happy guy until everyone seemed to turn on him. His mother kept saying his power made him a monster and he's never be loved and he would never matter to anyone. The words of what everyone said stuck in his head and little by little changed him....So he killed his mother and father and left. And he got the thirst for blood and kept killing he loved it.

looks: Dark yellow hair with black
streak. Dark energetic eyes but when he's mad his eyes are almost black looking. Has muscles and abs. skin is smooth and clear exept from his scars from fights. He's 6'2.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes hanging out with his friends. He usually doesnt cry or act scared. He is blunt. He can also be flirtatious. He is a jokester.  Playful. Hes a villian. 

Skills: Running, Fighting, Manipulating, Lying, Flirting, Being intimidating, Using his powers.

Hobbies: Playing games. Hanging with his villian friends.

Likes: Hurting people, Torture, Hanging with his villian friends.

Dislikes: Good guys, Anyone who isn't his villian friends

(P.S whenever anyone succesfully takes him to jail he has chains around his neck and arms and legs that dig into his neck making him bleed)

Bakugou

Powers: Explosion

Powers: Explosion. Katsuki's Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create strong explosions. The more Katsuki sweats, the stronger his explosions become.

Personality: Evil, crude, arrogant, short-tempered,  aggressive , Protective, Powerful, Mean, Loyal, Hostile, Very smart

His chains when he gets caught: