INT. P.E.G.A.S.U.S BUNKER, ENTRANCE OF EXITING TUNNEL

Loki, Barton, Selvig and the other S.H.I.E.L.D personnel are in the parking lot of the facility, quickly gathering certain weapons. Agent Hill watches in confusion, referring to Loki.

"Need these vehicles." Clint says.

"Who's that?" Maria asks.

"He didn't tell me." Clint says. Agent Hill looks suspiciously at them as they get into the truck and turns to leave, as she's walking away...

through the walkie talkie "Hill, do you copy?!" Fury says. Loki and Barton sharply look at Agent Hill.

BACK AT THE LAB

Fury is sitting up, pulling out the bullet, breathing heavily.

"Barton is.." Fury says.

INT. P.E.G.A.S.U.S BUNKER

Suddenly, Hill turns to shoot at Barton, but Barton is already pointing his gun at her and starts shooting, he moves the driver's seat of the truck and drives off as Hill keeps shooting.

BACK AT THE LAB

Fury is holding his side, running.

"He's got the Tesseract! Track it down!" Fury orders. The energy is really brewing a fucking shit storm from the vacuum chamber ceiling.

INT. P.E.G.A.S.U.S BUNKER/TUNNEL

Agent Hill slips into a jeep and follows after Barton's truck. Loki's trucks screech across the tunnel. Several SHIELD trucks pull up to them. A drive-by shooting ensues. Loki, who stands on top of the bed of the truck, uses his scepter and EMITS energy blasts, flipping over SHIELD trucks. They get in, the cars roar out after them. Agent Hill puts herself at a distance.

INT. FACILITY FLOOR

Fury races out of the hallway, avoiding falling pipes. The entire facility is now in a full earthquake.

INT. FACILITY FLOOR, ELSEWHERE

Agent Coulson and several SHIELD agents fall down the steps, dropping silver cases of information. They attempt to grab them, but...

"No! Leave it!" Coulson explains. They run out of there like a bat from hell.

INT. P.E.G.A.S.U.S TUNNEL

Agent Hill's jeep roars out of a side of Barton's truck and pulls up alongside them on the left. She goes way ahead and pulls her brake, swerving into a 360, facing Barton's truck and driving in reverse. Barton's arms reach out the open window and opens fire. Agent Hill figures 'fuck it' and shoots her windshield opening fire on Barton.

EXT. VAN

Agent Coulson jumps into a SHIELD van. On his walkie:

"You're clear, sir! You need to go!" Coulson exclaims.

EXT. HELICOPTER PAD

Fury bolts out of the facility and jumps into a helicopter. The surface of the pad gives way, plunging the helicopter through the surface. But Fury's chopper barely makes it out.

INT. P.E.G.A.S.U.S TUNNEL

Still in a chase and drive-by sequence, Barton's pushes the pedal harder, which causes Agent Hill's jeep to wobble out and put her back behind.

INT. RADIATION FACILITY, VACUUM CHAMBER

The Tesseract's energy cloud now shrinks into a small ball of white light. Then... A clous of blue light consumes the entire facility and parts of the desert. Fury watches from below, a rapid build-up into what may be an implosion. Several miles away, Agent Coulson's van feels a jolt of the Tesseract's blastwave. thee entire facility swallows into itself-- A terrifying, unimaginable implosion.