Chapter 6

{The Next Day}

~Barry POV~

y/n And I Finally Got A Chance To Have A Movie Night. Cisco Was Was Pissed That I'm Having A Movie Night With y/n To Introduce Her To Pop Culture And Didn't Include Him. He Understood After I Explained We Were Going To Have Them On Speedster Fast-Forward. y/n And I Are In My Room At The West House. We Just Finished All Of The Harry Potter Movies.

"Did Voldemort Technically Lose A Game Of 'I Got Your Nose' To A 1-Year-Old?" y/n Asked.

"I...Never Thought Of It That Way." I Said. "Okay, So, Which One Next?"

"Picking A Random One...Uh, These." She Pointed To The Lord Of The Rings And The Hobbit Movies.

"Nice Choice." I Said.

There Was A Knock on The Door.

"Come In." I Said.

Wally Came In.

"Sup, Barry." He Said. "Wow. Joe Wasn't Lying, There Is A Girl Up Here With You."

"Oh, y/n, This Is Wally West, Iris's Other Brother And Joe's Son." I Said. "Wally, This Is y/n Zoloman, A Friend Of Mine From Out Of Town. So Far Out Of Town It's Almost Like Another Earth."

"Odd Phrasing But Okay." He Said. "Friend? Joe Called Her Your Girlfriend."

"What Was It You Needed, Wally?" I Asked.

"Oh, Right, Could I Borrow A Charger? I Lost Mine." Wally Said.

I Handed Him A Charger And He Left. y/n And I Got Back To Our Movie Night. She Ended Up Falling Asleep Halfway Through The Second Hobbit Movie.

{A Few Days Later}

~Harry POV~

I Headed Up To The Cortex. Zoloman Approached Me.

"Wells, Could I Speak To You A Moment?" She Asked.

"What Is It You Have To Say?" I Asked.

"I Know You Don't Trust Me, But You Hate Jay Almost As Much As I Do." She Said. "Be Careful Around Him."

"I Don't Follow What You're Saying." I Said.

"Just..." She Said Then Quickly Looked Around. "Be Wary Of Him. He's Not Who He Seems To Be. This Could Be Taken As A Villain Talking About A Hero, It's Not Though."

"You're Scared." I Said. "Who Is He If He's Not Who He Seems To Be?"

"That's Complicated And If I Tell You Who...We'll Both Be Dead." She Said.

Then She Walked Off. That Was Odd. What Did She Even Mean? I Mean, She Always Acts Weird Around Him But I Always Shrugged It Off As He's A Hero And She's A Villain. Could I Have Been Wrong About That?

"Harry?" Allen Asked.

I Looked At Him. I'd been Walking And Ended Up Walking Into The Training Area. Allen Was In His Suit, Obviously Practicing His Lightning Throw, And Garrick Was On The Side.

"Something On Your Mind?" Allen Asked.

"Not Important." I Said, Giving Garrick A Skeptical Look.

"Okay. By The Way, Cisco Was Looking For You. He's In The Workshop Trying To Find A Way To Close The Breaches To Earth-2." Allen Said.

I Nodded.

"I'll Head There Now." I Said.

"Don't Kill Each Other." He Added.