Ch.2 (are you okay little one?)

{Nine Years Earlier}
Brandon and Ritchie have been in Alantide for a little over a year now. They were currently staying at a home they rented. It wasn't a huge place but there were space for two beds, a bathroom, a decently sized kitchen and living room.

They were going out to the market to grab some groceries. The sun was about to reach the middle of the sky so that meant it was almost noon. The Twins just left the bakery.

When they were walking back to their house, Brandon heard sniffling.
"Brother do you hear that?"
Ritchie turned to where Brandon was looking when he heard it too.
"Yes I do, it sound like crying"
Brandon gave his bags to Ritchie and walked over to the crying. He was shocked when he saw a kid sitting alone.

"Ritchie, it's a kid!"
Ritchie placed the items on the ground. And ran to Brandon and the kid.
"Hey are you okay little one?" Ritchie asked.
The kid looked up at the twins.
"N-No"
The twins look at each other then look back at the kid. Brandon kneels down in front of the kid.
"How about we take you out of the streets to our home" Brandon said. The kid nods their head. Ritchie picks up their groceries bags.

Brandon was gonna take the kids hand but the kid flinched.
"Haphephobia"
The twins felt even sadder for the kid. "Okay, we won't touch you but can you make sure to stay near us?"
The kid nods, and they all head off. When they arrived home Ritchie guided The kid to sit on the couch.

Brandon began putting the groceries away.
"Oh, we forgot to ask what is your name?" Ritchie asked.
The kid looked up at Ritchie.
"My name is Azakurai"
"Pretty name, and my name is Ritchie Diablos, and that is my twin brother Brandon Diablos"
Azakurai nodded. "Nice to meet you two"
Brandon finished putting the groceries away. And walked over to Ritchie and Azakurai.
"Hey Azakurai how about you stay with us" Ritchie asked. Azakurai looked shocked that someone would want them.
"S-sure I can stay with you"
The twins smiled.