Aftermath [1]

ALL RIGHTS OF CHARACTERS GO TO CAPCOM. I DID NOT CREATE THESE CHARACTERS
THIS IS ORIGINAL STORY WITH CAPCOMS CHARACTERS

It's been 3 days after the event. Ethan and Mia are finally getting towards peace despite their trauma.

Ethan wakes from his bed, his body still recovering from the pain that had been inflicted upon him in the village. "I brought your favourite coffee." Mia greeted with a smile. Ethan returned with a smile,"Aw, what would I do with out you Mia." Mia sat on the bed giving Ethan his warm delicious coffee, they both looked over to Roses' cot, admiring her.

"How are you feeling honey?" Mia asked with a soft heart.
Ethan took a sip from his coffee while thinking of an answer, "You know..." Ethan paused for a moment, "I'm starting to feel at ease for once." Mia softly rubbed his thigh. "You're doing well sweetie, you've done things that I could never repay you for... You're the best man I've ever known." Ethan was looking with loving eyes towards Mia. "And the best man she'll ever know." Pointing towards Rosemary's Cot.

However, there was still something in the back of Ethan's brain head that was bothering him the past couple of days. Thus, Ethan being Ethan he wanted to eradicate his paranoia. He planned to go back to Castle Dimitrescu that day to cure his final problem. Ethan knew if he told Mia what he was doing she would go insane, and another argument is most certainly not what Ethan needs right now. It would just be another problem added to the list between the two.

It's now mid day and Ethan is leaving soon. He had told Mia earlier that he needed to visit Chris for a 'Special task'. Obviously Ethan was lying and he wasn't happy about it but, it's for the greater good he keeps rehearsing to himself. Mia believed Ethan and simply replied with "That's fine, just stay safe!"
Ethan checks through his gear carefully making sure he has his handgun (with enough ammo), His Knife and most importantly his phone which he can use to contact Chris if need be. "I'll see you later honey." Said Ethan kissing Mia's forehead, Mia with a smirk replied "Make sure you don't have too much fun over there ahah" Ethan chuckled, "if only she knew" he thought to himself.

Ethan closes the door to his home behind him. He takes a deep breath "Let's do this." And off he went to the Castle