Prologue

In the beginning in a world called Moncara there were the monster gods. The strong dragon, the mysterious basilisk, the elegant Griffin and the powerful Hydra. They were the keepers of peace and bring prosperity to all the land. But there is a great evil rising. A conquerer named Vathek a demon from the out lands. He was part of the council but his heart turned dark and swore vengeance upon the council. And now our story begins.

The foul noises of the demons, not a pretty thing to hear. You see trolls, harpies and demons of course. "Silence!" Vathek said with a low but loud yell. "General Ferno, prepare your troops, let your harpies scout ahead and make sure those foul smelling trolls stay chained until we get to the city. I do not want them to go smashing and bashing our troops. But do not chain the ones that are loyal to us." "Yes my lord"' said Furno. "Now the battle begins."' Said Vathek as he flew to Moncara City.

The brisk air and the smell of the trees. A wonderful smell. It means that there is peace to the world. I did sense darkness in the air though. Probably from the outlands. " Be patient, it will come to you." said Basilisk. "I feel darkness in the air. Vathek is coming'" I said softly. I know I should take his advice but I feel like Vathek is getting closer. I heard the horn of the demons. Griffin, Drago, Basilisk and I went to see what was going on. I saw the one and only Vathek. "You are forbidden to ever come back here"' said Drago. "Aw. Now don't tell me you didn't try to send me an invitation to this party"' said Vathek. I knew he was planning something so I said "We do not have any parties at the moment so what do you mean by that?" "Well if there is no party I just have to start one. Now let's get this party started!"' . Harpies taking out the artillery while trolls were busting through our walls. It is one helluva night. Vathek faced us. Held out the sword of darkness. He is after the elemental swords. We fought. Vathek sliced Griffins wings off, stabbed Drago in the heart and stabbed Basilisk's eyes out. Only I was left. I ran to the treasure chamber. You might be thinking about a treasure chamber with gems, gold and artifacts, well we have them but our prized treasures are the elemental swords. The elements are air, Griffins element, fire, my element the Hydra, forest, the element of Basilisk and lightning, Drago's element. I teleported them somewhere in a world called Earth. "No!"' Vathek yelled. "You did not want to do that, Kara tele Ohara cara"' Vathek said. I started to sleep it was a spell to turn a Lord into a crystal. "I will send you to the same place where you sent the swords. A flash of light shined in my eye. I must find a true warrior who will save the two worlds.