OBROS DAY 2

Shivaay and Annika in unison

OK BYE!!!

(Murmuring to each other)
Rudra- O!! I think I heard something wrong. Bhaiya call someone as Baby. Tell me, am I dreaming?

Om- (still in shock) No Rudra, even I heard it but may be there is some misunderstanding. To whom would Shivaay call as baby?

Rudra- I think lady baba's soul has inserted in Bhaiya.

Om looked at Rudra as he had grown horns and spoke only 2 words

"SHUTUP RUDRA"

Rudra scowled at that and said
Rudra- Aren't you guys get bored saying "Shutup Rudra" "Shutup Rudra". I am not mad. If not Ladybaba than what was the reason of this "baby".

Om- I think we should not make a mountain of  molehill. Lets just ask Shivaay directly.

Meanwhile

Shivaay had no courage to turn back and answer any of their questions.

Ofcorse, OmRu are standing just behind him and he can listen to their talks but what should he say. He had a friend that too a girl, who can literally scold him, order him, yell at him for no reason and what not. But he couldn't say anything to her. Why??? This is a question to himself.

Mind- Because, she had saved his life and he owes him?
Heart- Ofcorse, he owes her but thats not the reason.

Heart- Actually, the reason is she was his friend and she can do anything.
Mind- Really??? 😒 But still You can ask her to stay in her limits 🤷🏻‍♂️. Only his brothers and his family has the right to say him anything. Moreover she is an outsider.

Mind- Ummm... She is an outsider, right?
Heart- No!! She is not!!

Mind- Then?? Is she your family?
Heart- No!!.... I.. I don't know.. she.. she is someone special to me.

Mind- Speacial? Like what?
Heart- I don't know.

His heart and mind was in a battle which made him perplexed. If he himself is confused then what would he answer his brothers. He was praying for a miracle, when

Rudra- Bhaiya, with whom you were talking to? Was that a girl? (He wriggled his eyebrows at the end)

Shivaay turned back to face his bros and he saw Om who was supporting Rudra's question and both were curious to know the answers from Shivaay.

Shivaay- (Murmuring to himself) where this girl has trapped me.

Om- Shivaay!!

Shivaay- Han.. hmm.

Om- Rudra has asked you something.

Shivaay- Ya, hmm, wo, I... I told you about the new deal. The call was for that. Wo there was some problem. So...

Shivaay told this while not looking into their eyes which made them more suspicious and this time Om asked.

Om- Shivaay, do you remember that we share each and every problem, then why are you lying. Its ok, we won't compel you. Whenever you feel to share..... our ears all yours. (He ended with a smile). Lets go Rudra.