Poor Shivaay

It was midnight and Annika seems to have a nightmare. Her face has sweat beads and she was mumbling in her sleep "No, No... Daksh, please stop... Daksh No... Shivaay, Shivaay help... Daksh No..."!!! And she screamed in her sleep "NOOOOO!!!!" and woke up but she still was screaming, eyes closed and hands-on ears.

Hearing her scream, Shivaay ran into her room and saw her all vulnerable and scared. He went to her, trying to hold her but she thought it was Daksh who was trying to assault her. Hence, she was pushing him without looking at him. Shivaay couldn't see this so he screamed at her.

Shivaay- (screaming and jerking her) ANNIKAA!!!!

Annika came to her senses and realised that it was her dream. She touched Shivaay's arms to confirm that it was Shivaay and then hugged him crying her heart out.

Annika- Shivaay!! Shivaay, why he did this to me!! What was my fault? Why girls are not safe? WHY? Why? Why?

And started sobbing on his shoulder.

Shivaay couldn't see this but if she starts keeping things inside then it could be worse so he let her cry.

Shivaay- Annie, I won't stop you. But I want a single promise from you. Cry as much you want now but after that, I won't let you cry for the same reason. Promise?

Annika just nodded her head and Shivaay only caressing her hair. While caressing Shivaay's inner thoughts were "Daksh Khuranna, Annika saved you today. But I won't let you live in peace!! You made my Annika cry!! You broke her and now I PROMISE THAT I WILL BROKE YOU, YOUR EGO, YOUR FATHER AND YOUR EMPIRE!!!"

You have invited the DEVIL 😈. Now the countdown has begun Daksh. "Tik Tok" "tik tok" (Devilish smirk)

After 10 min, Annika started sobbing and Shivaay made her drink some water. He made her lay on the bed but she again hugged Shivaay in a tight grip.

Annika- Please Shiv, stay here. Don't leave me, please!!

Shivaay- I am here, relax. Calm down!! I am not going anywhere leaving you. Ok, Relax.

After some time, Annika was asleep on Shivaay's shoulder. He laid her on the bed. Then, he shifted the room couch near her bed, laid on it and then held her hand. He was looking at her keenly. Her eyes, her little nose which was red due to crying, her rosy lips, beautiful hairs. Everything... Everything in her is as beautiful as her heart.

Shivaay's POV

You are so beautiful Annika. I wish I could hold this hand for life. I promise I will fulfil all your wishes. But... But you can't be mine. I am a devil and you are an angel. We have no match, Annika. I have faced so much in my life. I won't let you suffer. I can't ruin your life. But I will always be there for you in your ups and downs as your Friend Annie!! My Pearl!!

I want to confess something Annie which I can't confess in front of you.

I LOVE YOU!!

Flashback

In Dehradun for meeting

Shivaay was going to his office in his car and talking to Annika and Gauri. Suddenly, a lady came in front of his car and fainted. He took her to the nearest hospital.

Dr.- She is fine!! Just her blood pressure was low and she fainted. I have given her the injection. You can take her home as soon as she gains consciousness.

Shivaay- Thank you, doctor. Can I meet her?

Dr.- Sure!!

The doctor left the room. Shivaay was waiting for her to gain her consciousness when his phone pinged with 4-5 messages back to back and the sender was none other than the "jungli billi". He checked his WhatsApp and it was her's and Gauri's pics which she send him to annoy him that they are enjoying and he is attending his business meetings.