Best day!!

Shivaay and Annika entered "The Mall" but Shivaay was constantly trying to hide his face from the people. Annika noticed this.

Annika- Why are you hiding your face?

Shivaay- Arey... According to others, I stay at home on Sundays. If anybody sees me then this thing would reach to bade papa then the consequences would not be good.

Annika- Shiv, tell me why are you so scared of your bade papa? I mean you are 26, the young, handsome, best businessman in India. Your aura among others is like you are rude, arrogant and full of attitude.

Shivaay looked on Annika when she said that.

Annika- Ok!! I accept that you are not like others describe you but why Badepapa?

Shivaay was silent and was looking here and there and was not meeting her eyes.

Annika- (Sighed) Fine!! I won't force you. Whenever you will feel like you can share, then I will be there. Ok?

Shivaay just smiled and said "I know"

Annika- Ok, now we have to change your appearance. But first, we have to move to a place where either less or no people were there.

Shivaay- Means?

Annika- Who gave you the best businessman award?? Budhu Singh Oberoi!!

Shivaay- Hey!! Don't you go there ok?

Annika dragged Shivaay to a less crowded place

Annika- Give me your phone!!

Shivaay- My phone? Why?

Annika- I want to convert it into a helicopter so that it can fly. 😑

Shivaay- WHAT??

Annika- Ohho Billuji!! You ask many questions. Give it to me.

Shivaay gave his phone to Annika after unlocking it.
Annika dialled Khanna's no.

{
Flashback

Shivaay asks Khanna to take his place in his room for today.

Shivaay- If anybody comes to my room then call me or play this recording (" I don't want anything, go!"). I will call you at regular intervals. In case there is a problem, call me directly. Ok?

Khanna- yes sir!!

Shivaay- I have kept enough food in the room. In case you need anything else, call me. Got it?

Khanna- Yes sir!!

End of flashback
}

Khanna was lying on a couch in Shivaay's room with his eyes closed.

His phone rang. With the sudden voice in an empty room, he trembled at first because of which his phone was about to touch the ground when he caught it on time and picked the phone.

Khanna- He... Hello!! Yes sir?

Annika- Hello, Khanna Ji!!

Khanna-( looking at his phone) What happened to sir's voice?

Annika- Hello!! Khanna Ji!! Are you there?

Khanna- Hello, Yes...Yes, mam.

Annika- Khanna Ji! I need your help. I want you to clear the topmost floor of "The mall" for 2 hrs. Only limited staff should be there.