TSL Quiz 2

"I see..." Satan said with an perplexed look.

"Mom, Dad, I want to hear more, Don't be such a Cliffhanger" Sera said as she insist to hear the next part.

"Pfft... okay, okay, LMAO"

"Guess, that's my Que" y/n said.

As they back on reminiscing.

After y/n made an pact with Mammon. She couldn't fell asleep. As she couldn't believe that she was able to overcome it.

*Maybe, I should take a walk* y/n thought to herself as she felt restless.

While walking around at the House of Lamentation. Y/n realized that she haven't visit the attic or seen it.

Based on how large the house. They sure have an attic. When y/n encountered Lucifer at the staircase which the only way to the attic.

As usual y/n find Lucifer's presence are too intimidating for her. Even Lucifer is smiling at her. She noticed that it wasn't a genuine smile. It's more like a business smile.

*That's the well known business smile* Y/n thought to herself.

Lucifer greet her and she greet him back. For some reason Lucifer stopped y/n from going to the attic.

At first he invited her some coffee in order for her to get comfortable and leave the attic alone.

Beside his kind offer, There was a hidden warning behind it. As he firmly asked y/n, She can't enter the attic.

Y/n was able to see his real expression, for a second. She couldn't help, But to be scared for her life.

As she is very aware of how fragile and weak, She is, Compare to these demons, who could easily kill her anytime, They want.

She decide not to provoke him. Any further, for her own reassurance. So she obediently went back to her own room and forced herself to sleep.

The next day

Y/n barely got a rest, so she woke up late. They were already eating breakfast at the dining table.

When Asmodeus and Satan approach y/n. Asking her, if it's true that she made a pact with mammon.

"She did" Leviathan confirmed replied.

They all  suddenly laughed and a annoyed Mammon appeared.

He was still upset that he made a pact with y/n.

"Well I know, Mammon is stupid, But I didn't know, That he would be, This level that even a Human outsmarted him"

"Yeah, Lol" Leviathan

"For a Human, That's quite impressive"  Satan half praised and mocked y/n for her achievement.

*But that wasn't me, It was Leviathan who blackmailed him and forced me to do the pact* Y/n thought as she didn't speak out. Afraid that she might offend them in some way that it will cost her life.

All of sudden Asmodeus question y/n, who is her next target to make a pact with.

Y/n didn't immediately respond as she hastily glanced at them.

*Whose the most friendly demon among them* y/n questioned herself as she respond.

"Satan"

Satan smile turn into something else that, it's quite frightening.

"Know your place, Human, Don't get ahead of yourself, Not all of Demon's are stupid like Mammon" Satan said with an ominous smile.

Asmodeus sighed softly and look at