Partners in crime

After Levi proudly talked about TSL, y/n just cheer him up as she can relate to it.

"Screw normies!" Y/n said and Levi agree but then he stopped.

"Wait wait I didn't bring you here to talk about TSL, I'm here to tell you to make a pact with Mammon" Levi flustered said.

'Dude, that mood awhile ago was good, I thought we become pals now?' y/n thought but then she just wear a tight smile on the outside.

"Wait what! A pact?!" Y/n bewildered said as Levi's words finally sink into her head. Clearly she wasn't paying attention awhile ago whatever, mumbo jumbo did Levi said. 

"Yes, A pact, Wait you weren't paying attention aren't you?" Levi said with a frown while he narrowed his eyes at y/n.

Y/n just nervously nodded her head and answered him honestly.

Levi just frown as he repeat what he have just said.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard the pact about demon like in the movies?"

Y/n just looked pale like a ghost as she refused to do it.

Levi reassure that it wasn't that harmful and he proceed to threaten her that she have no other choice but to do it.

Y/n just put on a smile even though she's currently irritated.

It's frustrating that she can't go against them

It's frustrating that she can't go against them.  She just sighed heavily and leave his room.

"Glad that I remember where the room, I be staying" y/n said to herself.

She noticed her luggage bag and then she finally lay down on the bed. Y/n just position herself like a fetus.

Y/n cried, she wish that this was only a dream. She's out of her comfort zone.

The next day, y/n just woke up early. She just look around and when she remembers what happened yesterday, she just sighed and get up from her bed.

Back in the present time Levi just asked his wife. When she join telling there love story of how it begin.

Henry act like the past Levi. As he became nervous and panic.

"Mom cried! This is a Big no no" Henry said. While Seraphina just run to hug her mom even Ruri.

"Wait! You cried? Did I really scared you that much" Levi asked in pure grimace. And there goes Levi negative mode on.

He started mumbled something negative about himself. Y/n just smile and kiss his cheek.

Levi just hold his cheek, embarrassed yet he tried to play cool that it doesn't affect him, But then he keep on stuttering.

"Dad is bad!" The kids said in conclusion that there Mom cried because of there Dad were mean back then.

Levi just feel bad as he sulk and he did blame himself, One of the things he doesn't want is y/n crying because of him.

Whether it's not his intention, He didn't want to see her hurtful expression. Levi just apologise to y/n and to his kids that they have a worthless Dad.

Good thing that all of the kids inherited is when there Dad start to be Negative. They cheer him up.

"No!!! Your not! That was Dad back then! We love Dad now!" They said while hugging there crying Dad.

Y/n just smile and proud that they have a smart kids to understand.

Y/n just kissed Leviathan forehead.

"You heard them Levi, We love you very much, Don't say that your worthless, Does it mean our love is worthless too if you insist being worthless?"

Levi just shake his head as a sign of No. He was really lucky to have such a loving family and wife.

Levi just thanked them. Meanwhile Henry just realized that they did it again. This never ending cliche scene that he read with his Uncle Satan.

"I feel like we're always filming a romantic comedy real show" Henry thought to himself.