Ch: 3 Night

A:n- a Huge lemon at up! Please It might not be good.
{Uke Kyoujurou x male reader } also I change a bit because its confusing at part will explain later.

"Caw~! Kaw!! Mizunoto rank Rirurin is requested to go east! East!" Said the crow kawing as both Wish and Rengoku seems to be confused by the sudden change of her mission.

"I shall be going there then, Flame pillar and Kinoe rank Wish" said Rirurin bowing.

"Are you sure its already getting dawn" said Rengoku slightly worried, "its alright I shall be going" said the girl and left Wish yawn and Rengoku sigh, "we still have a long way to go.." Mumble Rengoku as M/n nodded "well let's get going.. The whisteria inn is nearby.." Mumble Rengoku walking as You followed.

A long trip the sun is almost at the glimpse to set as the innkeeper old women let them in, You look around to see the place surrounded by whisteria flowers all around it making you slightly curious .
.
.

.
"Thanks for the food!!" As Rengoku chomped down the food eating like no tomorrow as Wish I mean you just slowly eat the food, "You should eat more Wish! Its delicious!!" He exclaimed making you frown.

Time skip

Rengoku pov

As the innkeeper lead us to our room which was not that far, Surrounded by whisteria flowers make the place safer as Wish mumble saying he is sleepy making me laugh from his laziness.

The room we were in was pretty good as the innkeeper oldlady bowed and left some clothing to change.

"I will take bath first then" said Wish as I nodded, "Sure sure, I will set our futon" I said as Wish stopped and stare well looks like he is staring at me I look up confused, "are you my wife or something Do your own futon no need to make for mine" he said and went in the shower room as I sweatdrop.

'Do I really sounded like a wife?...' I thought to myself a little flustered yet ignore it.

..

..

"You can go-" I rushed to the bathroom as Wish seems to be confused as I quickly went to take bath.

'what the hell was i thinking!' I thought to myself.

-some minutes later--

I came out from the bathroom to see a male with H/c colour sitting on a futon while reading a book or something he seems to notice my presence and look up, "oh Rengoku..your done?" He said making me confused.

"W-wish?" I said out as he yawned and nodded as I flustered a bit his wet h/c colour hair on the dim light as his wardrobe (or something), showed his abs (gosh someone hit me) His e/c colour eyes stared at me, I could barely keep myself to blush.

"Aren't ya gonna sleep?" He ask As I nodded and went to my futon which was a little far from him.

Silence build up as I stare at the male who is reading a book, "Why do you use a mask?" I ask in curiosity as he look up and sigh "well nothing in particular" he mumble making me frown.

"Do you not like to talk with me or something" his eyes seems to widen and rapidly shook his head.

"You seem close with, Tomioka, Wish-dono do you have.. Special feelings towards him" I ask without thinking he sigh and shook his head.

"Its not like that" he said, I crawl near him as he seems confused, "then tell me your real name" I ask.

Warning lemon-