prologue

A:n- grammar error may happen so I apologies, please support me kay?.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.☆¸.✿¸¸.•' ʚ♡ɞ ¸.•'.✿¸.☆¸.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"What is the new mission?"

Ask a certain clock man who look down at a girl who have emotionless red eyes with purple hair.

"There have been an error in this mission, But please don't get caught also be safe"

Said the girl to the clock man who nodded walking inside the portal as the girl smiley wave him bye.

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

"Yorosoki...des I may look tall but I and you have no difference des."

Yawn the bunny mask male as he lazily bowed to the ravenette who frown slightly, he gave a look to others who ignore his gaze.

'Will he really be a help for me in defeating the demons?...alone.. I think I have to do solo..or either die together' - Giyu

------

(Tomioka Giyu)

(Tomioka Giyu)

(15 and half year old Giyu).

"Wow"

Giyu stare watching at bunny mask male who was surrounded by sakura petals as he quickly out of nowhere summon his sword and behead the demons.

"Did you fall for me or something, Tomioka-san?"

Giyu gasp when the taller male came near to his face, his unseen or unable to see eyes stare bored to the dull blue eyes which is widen and fall on his butt by sudden appearing to him.

"If you keep falling or be shock by just that how are you going to be strong Tomioka Giyu.."

Said the male frowning, as Giyu quickly regain his composer.