Ch:4 Well..

A:n- contains lots of drama I mean lots.

Now--

Both you and Rengoku walks to continue your mission with him, "hey Kyojuro" you call out as he look to you well both of you are holding hands eventually, "About yesterday. " you muttered he just smile brightly "yes?" You body tense as his smile and aura is something which your mind and body tense.

"You don't have to say anything~ I know what your going to say" he said as you blink "you know?" you muttered he nodded while keeping his smile, "I am aware of you and Kanae use to date" he said and the voice of his was serious yet venomous.

"Ohh.. OK..?" You said as both of you reach the location identifying the mission senders also what demon occurrence happen.

Skip- your povaaa

'Its over phew' I thought to myself as Kyojuro also seems to be tired as it was night "Well our mission is done.. Let's get going" I said "sure m/n" he said Smiling happily, 'Well its better if I don't bring up the scene at last night' As we both went to the resting place or inn this time no sharing rooms.

'I really F*** up didn't I.. ' I thought to myself anger to myself to toy with others human being again.

'Old those past have make an impact..' I sigh as I frown to myself and soon fall asleep.

End of your POV

A:n- You must be thinking what does he mean right well to tell you the thruth M/n eventually used to be human but he turn immortal as he defines himself not a human being and in the past he did used to have flings and all that is the reason he acted upon the advances and happen, M/n is trying to not be the old him but it kinda became futile. Why? Well eventually his curse which he implied will end if the current demon king is killed until then he is stuck with the age.

Morning--

You sigh as the newcommer in your futon sleep with you snuggling but you just let him, 'okay he is cute..' You thought to yourself slightly glancing at Kyojuro who sleep peacefully yet hugging you, You smile as he open his eyes "morning, cute Kyo~" you teased or said yet sleepily he smile back, "morning, Honey~" he teased back and soon both you wake up and get ready to move back to report to Oyakata.

-After hours of travel its pretty far--

"Oh! Wish !" Exclaimed Mitsuri but frown slightly noticing Kyojuro who smile brightly at her "and Rengoku-san.." She said as her usually tone.

"Oh hello Mitsuri off to Mission?" You ask while yawning (you wore your mask) she nodded happily, "yes-! I am also Wish how was your mission?" She ask gleaming "Good, But good luck and don't get injured Kay.." You said patting her head lazily smiling making her fluster (its ur habbit to do so) "haha! Well good luck Mitsuri we shall be off let's go!" Said Kyojuro gelding your hands and dragging you, You let him to do so as Mitsuri just stood there frowning yet slightly pissed off.

-later--

"Rengoku and my children can you leave us for a moment" said Kagaya as they nodded and left leaving you and him.

"So your back to your original self.. Hmm..? M/n" he ask yet his voice was cold and stern making you sigh.

"No..." You said he just sigh and told you to come closer as you slowly did, "Why do you smell like Rengoku then?" He ask You froze 'I did Change and there is no odur..' You thought frowning.

A:n- Rest in peace also Kagaya is possessive off you and know ever bit of your scent even if you try to make sure you don't have any odur but he caught onto, He is practically a best friend who is supper protective and is cautious about his children's (harshira) Intention.

"Let's just spend time talking anways.." He said as you sigh in relief yet both of you chatted talking.

Kyojuro- Giyuu-- (whereas)

"Oh Good afternoon Tomioka (doesnt know how he call him) Going for training?!" Ask Rengoku with bright smile as Giyuu nodded but his eyes seems to boredly glaring at Rengoku who just pretended he can't sense as both of them cross path.

"Don't think you have won his heart, Rengoku"

"I already won.. Tomioka"

As both of them whispered to each other with venoms and left .

A:n- that's all well short I think..?